Swamy/New series/ID/71 - Morinda citrifolia

M Swamy

Jul 2, 2022, 11:00:23 PM7/2/22
to efloraofindia
Dear members,
Forwarding herewith the photographs of Morinda citrifolia, commonly known as NONI .  Photographed in Mysore near my house.

Morinda citrifolia (12).jpg
Morinda citrifolia (1).jpg

M Swamy

Jul 2, 2022, 11:01:56 PM7/2/22
to efloraofindia
Two more photos.
Morinda citrifolia (4).jpg
Morinda citrifolia (2).jpg

M Swamy

Jul 2, 2022, 11:03:11 PM7/2/22
to efloraofindia
Two more
Morinda citrifolia (6).jpg
Morinda citrifolia (5).jpg

M Swamy

Jul 2, 2022, 11:04:14 PM7/2/22
to efloraofindia
More photos.
Morinda citrifolia (10).jpg
Morinda citrifolia (8).jpg

M Swamy

Jul 2, 2022, 11:05:08 PM7/2/22
to efloraofindia

Paradesi Anjaneyulu

Jul 3, 2022, 12:35:00 AM7/3/22
to efloraofindia
Is there wild distribution in your area? Swamy Ji,
With regards.

Mahadeswara

Jul 3, 2022, 7:48:26 AM7/3/22
to eFloraofIndia
Thanks Anjaneyulu ji for the important query.   I have seen these   trees  cultivated  in the city (gardens and farms) .  I have not seen them in the forests on the outskirts  of the city .
Regards,