Fwd: Hydnocarpus pentandra (Chaulmoogra)

J.M. Garg

Aug 22, 2011, 12:37:22 AM8/22/11
to efloraofindia, Rathinasabapathy Bhuvaragasamy
Forwarding pl.

Hi, Rathinasabapathy ji,

For posting to the efloraofindia e-group, e-mail to indian...@googlegroups.com

Aug 22, 2011, 2:25:41 AM8/22/11
to J.M. Garg, efloraofindia, Rathinasabapathy Bhuvaragasamy
The first picture (adai otti) is of Priva leptostachya, and the last one is of Asystasia gangetica.

Regards

Vijayasankar Raman
University of Mississippi