1. Allow yourself to shoot all genres.
2. Always keep a map handy for travel photography.
3. Besides photos, you should shoot video too.
4. Capture a photo every hour, to portray an area through the day.
5. Do not be afraid of shooting beyond dusk.
6. Do not forget to grab night glory through photos.
7. Ensure that crowds do not spoil your frame.
8. Shoot the famous foodies of a particular place.
9. Try to shoot the same place round the year.
10. Use the on-board flash, if you do not have an external flashgun.
11. While shooting, soak yourself in the culture.
DR. HIREN B. SONI
[M.Sc. (Zoology); Ph.D. (Environmental Science)]
Assistant Professor [Animal Science (Zoology) /
Biodiversity Specialist / Naturalist
(Ornithology & Wildlife Biology)
Tel: 02692-251217 (R), 09426023901 (M)
"Solutions to Problems depend upon Knowledge which only
Research can provide" - H. Kalmbach