Shimla Wildflower - ID Request 2 - 17Jun09:SJ

Sushmita Jha

Jun 17, 2009, 2:35:37 AM6/17/09
to indiantreepix
Here is my second post.

Thanks for your help.

Sushmita Jha
Shimla Wildflower (Maroon)-ID- Aug08.jpg

J.M. Garg

Jul 2, 2009, 10:00:56 AM7/2/09
to indiantreepix
Forwarding again for Id help pl. I think a clear picture is required.

--
With regards,
J.M.Garg

Shimla Wildflower (Maroon)-ID- Aug08.jpg

sweedle cerejo

Jul 2, 2009, 12:00:49 PM7/2/09
to J.M. Garg, indiantreepix
Hi!

   Looking at the characters, visible from the photograph... I think it is Rubia cordifolia of Rubiaceae family..

Regards,
Sweedle

"The more our world functions like the natural world, the more likely we are to endure on this home that is ours, but not ours alone."
~ Janine Benyus

Sushmita Jha

Jul 3, 2009, 5:05:51 AM7/3/09
to sweedle cerejo, J.M. Garg, indiantreepix
Thank you very much. I searched Rubia cordifolia and my plant certainly matches.
Sushmita