Acanthaceae Fortnight : Crossandra nilotica For Validation : Jijamata Udyan,Mumbai : 26MAR15 : AK-10

27 vistas
Ir al primer mensaje no leído

Aarti S. Khale

no leída,
26 mar 2015, 6:42:25 a.m.26/3/2015
para efloraofindia
Picture taken in Dec,2007 at Jijamata Udyan, Mumbai, during my earlier visits to the garden.
I feel this could be Crossandra nilotica, going through Neha Singh Ji's post.
Experts, kindly have a look and validate, although I don't have pictures of the leaves.
Aarti
Crossandra,JU-DSCN4598.JPG

Gurcharan Singh

no leída,
26 mar 2015, 11:41:17 p.m.26/3/2015
para Aarti S. Khale,efloraofindia
Interesting upload. Thanks Aarti ji.

Dr. Gurcharan Singh
Retired  Associate Professor
Phone: 011-25518297  Mob: 9810359089

J.M. Garg

no leída,
30 mar 2015, 3:10:46 a.m.30/3/2015
para efloraofindia,Aarti S. Khale

Some earlier relevant feedback:

efi page on Crossandra nilotica

With regards,
J.M.Garg

The whole world uses
my Image Resource of more than a thousand species & eight thousand images of Birds, Butterflies, Plants etc. (arranged alphabetically & place-wise). You can also use them for free as per Creative Commons license attached with each image.

For identification, learning, discussion & documentation of Indian Flora, please visit/ join our Efloraofindia Google e-group (largest in the world- more than 2400 members & 2,00,000 messages on 9.9.14) or Efloraofindia website (with a species database of more than 10,000 species & 2,00,000 images). Winner of Wipro-NFS Sparrow Awards 2014 for efloraofindia

Crossandra,JU-DSCN4598.JPG

J.M. Garg

no leída,
30 mar 2015, 7:45:37 a.m.30/3/2015
para efloraofindia,M Swamy,Aarti S. Khale

From: Aarti S. Khale <aarti...@gmail.com>
Date: Thursday, March 26, 2015 at 4:12:25 PM UTC+5:30
To: efloraofindia <indian...@googlegroups.com>

Crossandra,JU-DSCN4598.JPG

Saroj Kasaju

no leída,
8 mar 2021, 3:58:14 a.m.8/3/2021
para efloraindia,Aarti S. Khale
According to the images in the Net  ID looks correct !
Thank you.

Saroj Kasaju

Aarti S. Khale

no leída,
8 mar 2021, 5:03:48 a.m.8/3/2021
para Gurcharan Singh,indiantreepix
Gurcharan Ji,
Thanks for reposting my earlier post for id validation.
Regards,
Aatti

Aarti S. Khale

no leída,
8 mar 2021, 5:04:56 a.m.8/3/2021
para Saroj Kasaju,Gurcharan Singh,efloraindia
Thanks Saroj Ji.
Regards,
Aarti

Aarti S. Khale

no leída,
10 abr 2021, 11:13:32 a.m.10/4/2021
para Gurcharan Singh,Saroj Kasaju,indiantreepix
Gurcharan Ji, Garg Ji, Saroj Ji,
This has been identified by Varun Sharma Ji as Crossandra infundibuliformis only.
Regards,
Aarti
Responder a todos
Responder al autor