Request ID Asteraceae

Germain Vital

Apr 11, 2023, 4:13:35 AM4/11/23
to eFloraofIndia

Dear members,

Decription : The Asteraceae is 50cm high. Opposite phyllotaxis. Hairness abondant on the stem and the petiole.

Habitus : Young / perturbated forest habitat. Canopy gap. elevation : 200m. Sea influenced dry tropical climate. Date : 09/02/2023

ID:  Lipoblepharis urticifolia ssp. urticifolia?

With regards

A_03.jpg
A_01.jpg
A_02.jpg

J.M. Garg

Apr 11, 2023, 4:25:33 AM4/11/23
to efloraofindia, germai...@gmail.com
Thanks, Germain ji.
When and where was it clicked?
--
With regards,
J. M. Garg

Germain Vital

Apr 11, 2023, 7:24:47 AM4/11/23
to J.M. Garg, eFloraofIndia
Where ? The photo was taken in Flores Island, Riung district (Indonesia). I am struggeling to get forum in Indonesia such as this one, to get help with my identification. The climate and so forest habitat are similar to those we can see in India, if Im not mistaking (dry tropical forest). I hope the location doesnt bother ?

When ? 09/02/2023

Thank you

Paradesi Anjaneyulu

Apr 11, 2023, 12:48:06 PM4/11/23