Hibiscus for ID

satyendra tiwari

Nov 10, 2009, 6:49:25 AM11/10/09
to indian...@googlegroups.com
Dear All,
We have 5-6 different colour Hibiscus plants in our Garden.
I am just putting a picture of a flower and the leaf from the same plant.
Are these different colour Hibiscus are rated as different varieties or what?
I checked on net but still needs a clear answer.
May I request u all for help pl.
Regards.
Satyendra

--
Satyendra K.Tiwari.
Wildlife Photographer, Naturalist, Tour Leader

oikos for ecological services

Nov 10, 2009, 6:59:18 AM11/10/09
to indian...@googlegroups.com
Moderator,
We would like to modify our settings for the group. I tried to search on
group page to change the setting but no success.
Is there a provision to get extract of all id requests ? We do not want to
receive the reply part which we can check on web.
Since we are subscribed to 'wildflower' group too, many mails are repeated.
Please guide us or change settings for our email id.
thanking you,
Manasi

J.M. Garg

Nov 10, 2009, 7:34:23 AM11/10/09
to oi...@oikos.in, indian...@googlegroups.com
Hi, Manasi ji,
Mailing options on ‘Indiantreepix’
‘Indiantreepix’ offers the following Mailing options:
‘Email - send each message as it arrives’ option or
‘No Email; read this group on the web’ option or
‘Abridged Email; send a summary of new activity each day’ option or
‘Digest Email; send all new messages in a single daily email’ option

For changing mailing options, please follow the following steps:
Sign in at home page at http://groups.google.co.in/group/indiantreepix
Click on ‘Edit my membership’
Select from options on ‘How do you want to read this group’ & click on ‘Save these settings’.

You can mail to me directly at jmg...@gmail.com, if you are unable to do yourself.