Fwd: New species published

J.M. Garg

Jun 1, 2013, 1:55:20 AM6/1/13
to efloraofindia, Prabhu kumar KM

Amomum sahyadricum

Zingiberaceae), a New Species from the Western Ghats, India

Congrats, Dr. Sabu, Dr. Prabhu Kumar & Dr. V.P. Thomas.

Jun 1, 2013, 4:03:12 AM6/1/13
to J.M. Garg, efloraofindia, Prabhu kumar KM
Many congrats Dr. Thomas, Dr. Sabu and Dr. Prabhu for this nice finding..

Regards,

Dr. Nidhan Singh
Assistant Professor
Department of Botany