Fwd: photo contributions...

J.M. Garg

Jan 29, 2024, 6:17:52 AMJan 29
to efloraofindia, John Parrotta

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: John Parrotta <jparr...@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 29 Jan 2024 at 16:14
Subject: photo contributions...
To: J.M. Garg <jmg...@gmail.com>

Dear Garg ji,

I've just finished sending the last of the photos that I was planning to contribute. As mentioned in earlier messages, I will attend to the questions and comments in the coming days/weeks when I return home.  Please let me know if you need anything further. Regarding the reuse of these images, I think you already have this information from the message that accompanied my first batch of submissions on January 20th.

With best wishes,

John

--
With regards,
J.M.Garg

J.M. Garg

Jan 29, 2024, 6:18:02 AMJan 29
to efloraofindia, John Parrotta

Mandru Ramesh Chowdary

Jan 29, 2024, 8:39:24 AMJan 29
to efloraindia, John Parrotta
We Hearty welcome you John sir, really happy to see your contributions.
Thank you for sharing your valuble experience with us from your field note photographs

Thank you garg sir for the encouragement.

Best Regards,
Ramesh