Dalbergia lanceolaria(Syn.paniculata)

satish phadke

Apr 8, 2008, 10:46:13 AM4/8/08
to indiantreepix, wildflowerindia
We have seen this tree in past on this group.Mr Garg has some good shots of this tree few days back. I was wondering when this will flower in Pune. Now for last 15 days it is flowering around Pune (Maharashtra; India) similar to last year. These were shot on 17th April 2007 somewhat similar dates.
Regards
Satish
By the way how do you add links of earlier mails? Any quick solution.
For finding earlier mail I generally click the key words in the window SEARCH Mail at the top of this page.

--
SATISFIED http://satishphadke.blogspot.com/
Dalbergia lanceolaria1.jpg

J.M. Garg

Apr 8, 2008, 10:48:58 PM4/8/08
to satish phadke, indiantreepix, wildflowerindia
Hi, Satish ji.
For adding earlier Indiantreepix links, you have to go to the home page by clicking at http://groups.google.co.in/group/indiantreepix or by selecting groups at the top line of your g-mail page & then selecting the Indiantreepix group. Search the group by adding search words in the search row & then open the suitable search message- copy the address there & paste it in your e-mail.

--
SATISFIED http://satishphadke.blogspot.com/
For my Birds, Butterflies, Trees, Lanscape pictures etc., visit  http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Special:Contributions/J.M.Garg

J.M. Garg

Apr 8, 2008, 10:50:27 PM4/8/08
to satish phadke, indiantreepix, wildflowerindia
Here is the earlier Indiantreepix link:http://groups.google.co.in/group/indiantreepix/browse_thread/thread/9c1bf7770e9989df/b12fe437f11f8e78?lnk=gst&q=Dalbergia+lanceolaria#b12fe437f11f8e78

On 4/8/08, satish phadke <phadke...@gmail.com> wrote:
We have seen this tree in past on this group.Mr Garg has some good shots of this tree few days back. I was wondering when this will flower in Pune. Now for last 15 days it is flowering around Pune (Maharashtra; India) similar to last year. These were shot on 17th April 2007 somewhat similar dates.
Regards
Satish
By the way how do you add links of earlier mails? Any quick solution.
For finding earlier mail I generally click the key words in the window SEARCH Mail at the top of this page.

--
SATISFIED http://satishphadke.blogspot.com/

For my Birds, Butterflies, Trees, Lanscape pictures etc., visit  http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Special:Contributions/J.M.Garg

--
With regards,
J.M.Garg

satish phadke

Apr 10, 2008, 5:44:44 AM4/10/08
to J.M. Garg, indiantreepix, wildflowerindia
Forwarding an earlier thread link on similar subject though on different group started by me earlier.
http://mail.google.com/mail/?account_id=phadke.satish%40gmail.com&zx=w73f6wh94nn2#search/pongamia/111e65d4ea3bb644
Satish
--
SATISFIED http://satishphadke.blogspot.com/

satish phadke

Apr 10, 2008, 5:48:03 AM4/10/08
to J.M. Garg, indiantreepix, wildflowerindia
Sorry  the earlier link won't work.
Probably this will work
Satish
http://groups.google.co.in/group/botany2005/browse_thread/thread/39b65140978dc726?hl=en