Euphorbia for ID :: Ghangaria, Uttarakhand :: Aug 2018 :: ARKDEC-10

Alka Khare

Dec 9, 2018, 9:39:55 AM12/9/18
to efloraofindia
Hello friends

Saw this Euphorbia at Ghangaria trail, Uttarakhand in Aug 2018.

Requested to please provide ID, if possible. Is this E. cornigera?

Thanks and regards
Alka Khare
Euphorbia cornigera_VOF GG - Copy.JPG

J.M. Garg

Dec 9, 2018, 7:59:59 PM12/9/18
to efloraofindia, Alka

Euphorbia cornigera_VOF GG - Copy.JPG

Nambiyath Balakrishnan

Dec 10, 2018, 12:00:57 AM12/10/18
to J.M. Garg, efloraofindia, Alka Khare
Dear All
It could be either E. cornigera Boiss. or E. donii Oudejans. Please check characters on live plants with my book on Euphorbia of India.
N.P. Balakrishnan

J.M. Garg

Dec 10, 2018, 2:18:56 AM12/10/18
to Nambiyath Balakrishnan, efloraofindia, Alka
Thanks, Balakrishnan ji

Alka Khare

Dec 20, 2018, 10:39:32 PM12/20/18
to efloraofindia
Thanks Balakrishnan ji for the feedback.
Unfortunately, this is the only pic I have and it would not be possible to look at the live plants :(

Regards
Alka Khare