352 ID wild plant Pimpinella

Sam Kuzhalanattu

Aug 12, 2022, 12:21:01 AM8/12/22
to efloraofindia
Please ID wild plant, kind regards, Sam.

Location: near Vannappuram, Thodupuzha, Idukki Dist., Kerala PIN:685607

Altitude: 1500fsl

Flower date: 28.07.2022, 03.50pm

Habitat: wild, moisture, rocky hill, wind, misty

Plant habit: erect, obliquely, branches, weak fleshy stem 07mm base diameter, hairy, highly aromatic, annual

Height: 02.5 feet

Leaves: opposite, hierarchically serrated margins, apex, aromatic, size:10×6cm

Flower: umbel racemose clustered, diameter:02mm, yellow, fragrant

Fruit: capsule green into brown, ovoid

Seed:

Camera: CANON EOS1500D +FL10x
20220728155108_IMG_9660.JPG
20220728155146_IMG_9667.JPG
20220728155134_IMG_9665.JPG
20220728155225_IMG_9672.JPG

Sam Kuzhalanattu

Aug 12, 2022, 12:24:03 AM8/12/22
to efloraofindia
Sharing more images.
20220728155225_IMG_9672.JPG
20220728155309_IMG_9674.JPG
20220728155233_IMG_9673.JPG

Sam Kuzhalanattu

Aug 12, 2022, 12:25:26 AM8/12/22
to efloraofindia
Sharing more images.
20220728155318_IMG_9675.JPG
20220728155340_IMG_9678.JPG
20220728155333_IMG_9677.JPG

Sam Kuzhalanattu

Aug 12, 2022, 12:26:31 AM8/12/22
to efloraofindia
Sharing more images.
20220728155355_IMG_9680.JPG
20220728155415_IMG_9683.JPG
20220728155408_IMG_9681.JPG

Sam Kuzhalanattu

Aug 12, 2022, 12:29:07 AM8/12/22
to efloraofindia
Sharing more images.
20220728155447_IMG_9686.JPG
20220728155421_IMG_9684.JPG

Saroj Kasaju

Aug 12, 2022, 3:15:29 AM8/12/22
to indian...@googlegroups.com, Sam Kuzhalanattu, J.M. Garg
Tetrataenium rigens (Wall. ex DC.) Manden. ??
Thank you.

Saroj Kasaju

Sam Kuzhalanattu

Aug 12, 2022, 4:34:21 AM8/12/22
to Saroj Kasaju, efloraofindia, J.M. Garg
Yes, it is very close to Tetrataenium rigens, dear Saroj ji, however I observed compressed fruits and pinnate leaves of T. rigens, thank you very much for ID my plant, with kind regards, Sam.

Saroj Kasaju

Aug 12, 2022, 4:50:13 AM8/12/22
to Sam Kuzhalanattu, efloraofindia, J.M. Garg
OK Sam !
Thank you.

Saroj Kasaju