Saarthi 'सारथि'- Title for Sh. Dinesh Valke

J.M. Garg

Feb 13, 2022, 1:33:14 AM2/13/22
to efloraofindia, DineshValke
Dear members,
Sh. Dinesh Valke's achievements have been enormous not only for efloraofindia but equally also elsewhere. Mentioning below, some of them as quoted by some of our team members:
He has been a pioneer in giving/ implementing ideas for bringing efi to this level.
He has been posting most of his images on efi along with helping in ids, as and when time permits.
He has been compiling names in local languages for a very large no. of plant species and sharing those with eFloraofIndia.
He maintains his own site along with sharing the contents freely.
He has devoted his life for this sole purpose.
He has put all his Flickr images on Wikimedia Commons to be used all over the world with due credits and in the process of doing the same in iNaturalist.
His behaviour has been superb and most gentlemanly. We have never seen him getting derailed.
A lot of his images are being used in Flora of Peninsular India as well as Flowers of India.
A generous and a great personality and a Legend in the making.
He has great passion for plants although not a botanist by profession. And he has outstanding photographic skills and a wonderful passion to collect regional names in native scripts. He is a perfect Lexicographer. His uploads have been both inspiring and educational. His contribution to this group is immeasurable. Indeed a great contributor in all aspects !
He is a veteran explorer, autodidact or self-taught botanist, excellent photographer, the go-to person for any IT-related stuff for the group, resolute lexicographer, and a great human being and much more.
His enlightened guidance has been instrumental along with his cool and calm advice.
He has been doing enormous work, without asking for any credits.

In view, he has been conferred the title of Saarthi 'सारथि' of eFloraofIndia (derived from Lord Krishna, who guided Pandavas in Mahabharata- like Dinesh ji has been guiding the team of eFloraofIndia) in view of his great contributions.

A suitable link will be created shortly at the home page of efloraofindia.com.
--
With regards,
J.M.Garg

Gurcharan Singh

Feb 13, 2022, 1:52:33 AM2/13/22
to J.M. Garg, efloraofindia, DineshValke

Congratulations Dinesh ji, a Well deserved title to our most talented member

Dr. Gurcharan Singh
Retired  Associate Professor

Bala Subramaniam

Feb 13, 2022, 2:11:27 AM2/13/22
to indiantreepix, J.M. Garg, DineshValke
Congratulations Dinesh ji. Wonderful contributions.
Warm regards
Dr. B. Subramaniam

J.M. Garg

Feb 13, 2022, 2:12:02 AM2/13/22
to efloraofindia

Feb 13, 2022, 3:17:29 AM2/13/22
to indian...@googlegroups.com
Great title and suitable one.
Many congratulations Dinesh ji !
Saroj Kasaju

To view this discussion on the web, visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/indiantreepix/CA%2BiuSFBRMu%3Dji0gfGimFxRx-gNM%2BQL%2Bk8TuA7Z-LB_Ly9Oo3gg%40mail.gmail.com.
--
Thank you.

Saroj Kasaju

Dinesh Valke

Feb 13, 2022, 3:42:10 AM2/13/22
to Bala Subramaniam, indiantreepix, J.M. Garg
Thank you very much, Garg ji, for this beautiful title !!! and for the kind words !!!
I took some time to digest them. Frankly, I get nervous when I receive praise.
I am at a loss of words to express my state of mind. I feel good and happy !!
Though my passion drives me, I am here because of everyone's motivation. All the pillars of eFI inspire me !!

Thank you very much Gurcharan ji, Nidhan ji and Bala Subramaniam ji for your kind words and appreciation.

Regards.
Dinesh

J.M. Garg

Feb 13, 2022, 4:20:27 AM2/13/22
to efloraofindia

--
With regards,
J. M. Garg

Congratulations and Thanks Dinesh ji for your Committed contributions to Indianflora and Science.😀👏🏆

On Sun, 13 Feb 2022, 12:23 Nidhan Singh, <nidhans...@gmail.com> wrote:
Congratulations Dinesh Ji..
You are true to this title..👍👍💐💐
I wish you will continue to contribute as immensely as always..

Dr. Anil Kumar Thakur

Feb 13, 2022, 4:26:01 AM2/13/22
to J.M. Garg, efloraofindia, DineshValke
Heartiest congratulations, Dinesh ji
Your contributions to efloraofindia are praiseworthy. Keep up the good work. Kudos 👍👏

Regstds

J.M. Garg

Feb 13, 2022, 5:24:55 AM2/13/22
to efloraofindia
Feb 13, 2022, 8:05:11 AM2/13/22
to efloraofindia, DineshValke, Nidhan Singh
Among many suggestions from our Team members, this title was suggested by Nidhan ji.

--
With regards,
J. M. Garg

Dinesh Valke

Feb 13, 2022, 9:08:19 AM2/13/22
to J.M. Garg, efloraofindia, Nidhan Singh
Thank you very much Nidhan ji !! I liked the title very much :) :-D
I hope I do better than whatever I did to get it; I wish every member of eFI aims at becoming a pillar and earning one.

Many thanks Santhan ji, Anil Kumar ji and Mohina ji for your kind words of appreciation.

Regards.
Dinesh

J.M. Garg

Feb 13, 2022, 9:20:31 AM2/13/22
to Dinesh Valke, Bala Subramaniam, indiantreepix
Hi, Dinesh ji,
We always feel proud of your work.

--
With regards,
J. M. Garg

J.M. Garg

Feb 13, 2022, 10:37:29 AM2/13/22
to efloraofindia
From: J.M. Garg <jmg...@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 13 Feb, 2022, 6:34 pm
Subject: Re: Saarthi 'सारथि'- Title for Sh. Dinesh Valke
To: efloraofindia <indian...@googlegroups.com>

A.Lalithamba

With regards,
J.M.Garg

Vijayasankar Raman

Feb 13, 2022, 11:14:43 PM2/13/22
to J.M. Garg, efloraofindia, DineshValke
Hearty congratulations Dinesh ji! Well-deserved for the beautiful title! Thanks for being the 'navigator' for eFI :)

Shout-out to Garg ji for the idea and Nidhan ji and all others for the title suggestions.

Vijayasankar

J.M. Garg

Feb 13, 2022, 11:50:57 PM2/13/22
to Vijayasankar Raman, efloraofindia, DineshValke, GurcharanSingh
Actually Singh ji's suggestion was a trigger for me.

--
With regards,
J. M. Garg

J.M. Garg

Feb 14, 2022, 3:49:02 AM2/14/22
to efloraofindia

--
With regards,
J. M. Garg

Feb 14, 2022, 4:12:58 AM2/14/22
to efloraofindia

Feb 14, 2022, 5:42:29 AM2/14/22
to J.M. Garg, Bala Subramaniam, indiantreepix
Thanks very much Garg ji, Lalithamba ji, Paradesi ji, Vijayasankar ji, Prashant and Ritesh Kumar ji for you kind words of appreciation.
Regards.
Dinesh

Saroj Kasaju

Feb 14, 2022, 5:56:11 AM2/14/22
to Dinesh Valke, efloraindia

Thank you.

Saroj Kasaju

J.M. Garg

Feb 14, 2022, 9:04:24 AM2/14/22
to efloraofindia

--
With regards,
J. M. Garg

Feb 14, 2022, 9:46:08 AM2/14/22
to efloraofindia
Thank you very very much Saroj ji and Giby ji for your kind words of appreciation.
Regards.
Dinesh

J.M. Garg

Feb 17, 2022, 3:57:13 AM2/17/22
to efloraofindia

--
With regards,
J. M. Garg

Feb 17, 2022, 4:39:11 AM2/17/22
to efloraofindia

Feb 21, 2022, 10:49:10 AM2/21/22
to efloraofindia, DineshValke
And finally page is available at Saarthi ‘सारथि’ of eFloraofIndia
--
With regards,
J.M.Garg

Gurcharan Singh

Feb 22, 2022, 1:39:24 AM2/22/22
to efloraofindia
Thanks Garg ji for all the Hard work. Congrats Dinesh ji once again for well deserved title.

J.M. Garg

Feb 22, 2022, 9:51:02 AM2/22/22
to efloraofindia
Feb 23, 2022, 1:44:48 AM2/23/22
to indian...@googlegroups.com
Heartiest Congratulations!!
Apt & well deserved title
I appreciate your gear effort, not easy task!! I used to tell my students about your work to motivate them to learn about plants
Keep up the good work
Best wishes &
Warm regards

To view this discussion on the web, visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/indiantreepix/CA%2BiuSFBPR-r5c%2B31cxgXCs6EdC%3Dm88cdH-g33Qr0OLT48fGcew%40mail.gmail.com.