MS,Nov.,2021/29 Tetrastigma sp. ? for id.

M Sawmliana

Nov 7, 2021, 10:33:47 PM11/7/21
to indiantreepix
Location : Ailawng
Date : 16-07-2018
Habit : Climber
Habitat : Wild

With regards,
M.Sawmliana
Tetrastigma sp. (Lengpum) (2).JPG
Tetrastigma sp. (Lengpum) (1).JPG
Tetrastigma sp. (Lengpum) (3).JPG

Saroj Kasaju

Nov 8, 2021, 11:55:32 AM11/8/21
to efloraindia, M Sawmliana, J.M. Garg
Tetrastigma rumicispermum (M. A. Lawson) Planch. ???
Thank you.

Saroj Kasaju

J.M. Garg

Nov 15, 2021, 5:14:24 AM11/15/21
to M Sawmliana, efloraindia, Saroj Kasaju
What are the keys?
To me appears more close to images at Tetrastigma aplinianum (Collett & Hemsl.) Momiy., as per images and details herein and as per comparative images at Tetrastigma
It may likely be found in the area as per distribution in POWO.

--
With regards,
J.M.Garg

J.M. Garg

J.M. Garg

Nov 15, 2021, 5:31:16 AM11/15/21
to efloraofindia, M Sawmliana, Saroj Kasaju
Thanks, Sawmliana ji