[efloraofindia:35768] Jasminum sambac 'motia'

Anand Kumar Bhatt

May 24, 2010, 1:30:52 AM5/24/10
to indiantreepix, Anand Kumar Bhatt
I pruned them by end January and added manure. Did copious watering as I did last year.  But flowers have not got the healthy look this time. Then my wife has gone out for a few weeks, and the daily plucking of flowers for puja is not there so as to remove the shade of grey-brown from the bunches.
ak

--
Anand Kumar Bhatt
A-59, B.S.F.Colony, Airport Road
Jasminum sambac 'motia'.jpg
Jasminum sambac_motia3-1.jpg
Jasminum sambac 'motia'_3-1.jpg

Anand Kumar Bhatt

May 24, 2010, 1:36:31 AM5/24/10
to indiantreepix, Anand Kumar Bhatt
sorry. Even the photographs have not come out well. At the time I snapped them today, there was a strong breeze, giving hazy pictures. It was 46.7 degrees c yesterday at Gwalior.
ak