113 ID wild plant

Sam Kuzhalanattu

Aug 8, 2021, 8:33:15 AM8/8/21
to efloraofindia
Dear Members,
Please ID wild plant have no stem or leaves, with kind regards, Sam.

Location: near Reserve Forest, Chathamattom, Ernakulam District, (Kochi) Kerala PIN:686671

Flower date: 03.07.2021, 02.05pm

Altitude: 1400fsl

Habitat: wild, moisture, shadowed/filtered sunlight

Plant habit: no stem or leaves visible, only erect flower shoots with purple lined yellow slender weak stem, 6 months life only

Height: 10cm

Leaves:

Flower:  flower shoots up to 10 numbers with different height visible for 75 days as unopened,  lasts for 3 weeks as opened, 4 petals, size:3×1cm, diameter:11mm, violet, non fragrant

Fruit: pear shaped, yellow into brown, height 1.5cm, diameter:1cm, not edible

Seed: yellowish numerous nice granules (confirmation needed that it is seeds)

Camera: Samsung Galaxy A21s

113 Identify wild plant
20210703_140112.jpg
20210703_140252.jpg
20210703_140235.jpg
20210703_140309.jpg
20210703_140715.jpg
20210703_140521.jpg

Sam Kuzhalanattu

Aug 8, 2021, 8:39:11 AM8/8/21
to efloraofindia
Sharing more images
20210703_140929.jpg
20210703_141032.jpg
20210703_141055.jpg
20210703_141132.jpg
20210703_141238.jpg

Sam Kuzhalanattu

Aug 8, 2021, 8:41:24 AM8/8/21
to efloraofindia
Sharing more images
20210717_141450.jpg
20210703_141256.jpg

Saroj Kasaju

Aug 8, 2021, 10:05:01 AM8/8/21
to efloraindia, Sam Kuzhalanattu, Saroj Kasaju
Aeginetia indica L. !
Thank you.

Saroj Kasaju

Sam Kuzhalanattu

Aug 8, 2021, 10:13:19 AM8/8/21
to Saroj Kasaju, efloraindia
Yes, it is dear Saroj ji, thank you very much for ID my plant, with kind regards, Sam.

Saroj Kasaju

Aug 8, 2021, 10:20:57 AM8/8/21
to Sam Kuzhalanattu, J.M. Garg, efloraindia
My pleasure!
Thank you Sam.

Saroj Kasaju

Paradesi Anjaneyulu

Aug 8, 2021, 11:08:54 AM8/8/21
to efloraofindia, Sam Kuzhalanattu, J.M. Garg
Yes  I too agree with Saroj JI,
With regards.

Mailtrack Sender notified by
Mailtrack
08/08/21, 08:37:39 PM

Sam Kuzhalanattu

Aug 8, 2021, 12:47:17 PM8/8/21
to Paradesi Anjaneyulu, efloraofindia, J.M. Garg
Thank you very much for ID confirmation, dear Paradesi ji.  I am in much fear to post this plant because invisibility of leaves or stem.  Petals corrected to 5.  With kind regards, Sam.