Prosopis cineraria from Delhi

Skip to the first unread message

Gurcharan Singh

31-Jan-2011, 1:21:25 am31/01/11
to efloraofindia

Prosopis cineraria from Delhi, A medium to tall tree with short scattered spines, occurring singly, inflorescence slender, lax and yellow, fruits long, slender, cylindrical, rounded galls hanging from branches.

--
Dr. Gurcharan Singh
Retired  Associate Professor

Prosopis-cineraria-Vikas-puri-Delhi-1.jpg
Prosopis-cineraria-Vikas-puri-Delhi-2.jpg
Prosopis-cineraria-Vikas-puri-Delhi-3.jpg
Prosopis-cineraria-Vikas-puri-Delhi-4.jpg

tanay bose

31-Jan-2011, 8:41:15 am31/01/11
to Gurcharan Singh, efloraofindia
Thanks Sir ji for sharing another xerophytic plant
Tanay
--
Tanay Bose
Department of Botany.

Gurcharan Singh

31-Jan-2011, 10:39:23 am31/01/11
to tanay bose, efloraofindia
Yes Tanay, I found this tree only last year.

--
Dr. Gurcharan Singh
Retired  Associate Professor
Phone: 011-25518297  Mob: 9810359089
http://people.du.ac.in/~singhg45/

tanay bose

31-Jan-2011, 12:15:09 pm31/01/11
to Gurcharan Singh, efloraofindia
Thanks for the confirmations
Tanay

Muthu Karthick, N

24-Aug-2017, 3:19:28 am24/08/17
to efloraofindia
Dear sir,

Hope you are very well. This is to request you for using the pictures of Prosopis cinerea of yours with due credit; also I am requesting to help me with high quality pictures if available with you.

Thank you very much.

J.M. Garg

01-Sept-2017, 7:02:34 am01/09/17
to Muthu Karthick, efloraofindia
Hi, Muthu ji,
Did you get the images?
If require require high resolution images, I can send you.

Reply to all
Reply to the author