Ophiorrhiza rugosa in FOI

J.M. Garg

Aug 11, 2022, 11:29:05 AM8/11/22
to Tabish, efloraofindia
Hi, Tabish ji,
Images of Ophiorrhiza rugosa in FOI, are not of Ophiorrhiza rugosa Wall. as per images and details herein.
It appears to be Ophiorrhiza nutans C.B.Clarke as per keys in Flora of Bhutan as available at Ophiorrhiza and as per POWO specimen.
Pl. correct and also post for incorporation in eFI site.
--
With regards,
J.M.Garg

Tabish

Aug 11, 2022, 1:05:44 PM8/11/22
to J.M. Garg, efloraofindia
Thank you Garg ji!
   I was never satisfied with this, but had no information on any similar alternative species. I think you are right. The flowers agree with some specimens of Ophiorrhiza nutans here:
   Tabish
www.flowersofindia.net
The waterhole of flower lovers

J.M. Garg

Aug 14, 2022, 11:59:30 PM8/14/22
to Tabish, efloraofindia
Hi, Tabish ji,
May I request you to post these images for incorporation in eFI site.
--
With regards,
J.M.Garg