"Flora Picture of the year- 2009- Swagat"

Swagat

Dec 30, 2009, 11:14:41 AM12/30/09
to indiantreepix
Dear all,

It is photographed in the Botanical Garden of Srinagar, J&K on 3rd August 2009.
It was standing alone in the grassy patch...
Evening light was beautiful...
After lots of trial & errors got this shot.
Image is croped & sharpened in photoshop.

Regards,

~Swagat
9223217568

030809Kashmir-Swagat.jpg

Gurcharan Singh

Dec 30, 2009, 11:28:43 AM12/30/09
to Swagat, indiantreepix
Swagat ji
Very nice shot of Barley, Hordeum vulgare

--
Dr. Gurcharan Singh
Associate Professor

hetal doshi

Dec 30, 2009, 12:15:58 PM12/30/09
to Gurcharan Singh, Swagat, indiantreepix
excellent...