Vilaiti Siris/ Rain Tree (Samanea saman)

J.M. Garg

Aug 1, 2007, 3:18:07 AM8/1/07
to indiantreepix
I have been watching & photographing different birds in different situations like nesting, bathing, preening etc. on this tree from my house on the 5th floor. I had taken numerous pictures of the birds on this tree. It is so nice  to have such trees around my flat to always look for.
For detailed information, please click on the following links:
--
With regards,
J.M.Garg

For learning about our trees & plants, please visit http://groups.google.co.in/group/indiantreepix?hl=en
Bark- Black-rumped Flameback I IMG_9087.jpg
Canopy I IMG_1392.jpg
Flower & flower buds I IMG_3407.jpg
During falling leaf period I IMG_2513.jpg
Pods & new leaf-buds with Red-whiskered Bulbul I IMG_0217.jpg