Sh. Prashant Awale: 2nd Runner up Star Expert of Feb.’ 2024

J.M. Garg

Mar 2, 2024, 4:00:45 AMMar 2
to efloraofindia, Prashant awale
Dear members,
Sh. Prashant Awale is the 2nd Runner up Star Expert of the last month with 17 messages, with wonderful and rare observations.
He is one of The Pillars of eFloraofIndia for his work on Floral photography and documentation.
My hat off to Prashant Awale ji, for his immense contributions.
--
With regards,
J.M.Garg

Prashant Awale

Mar 2, 2024, 4:03:13 AMMar 2
to J.M. Garg, efloraofindia
Thanks a lot Garg Ji.
regards
Prashant
Message has been deleted

Gurcharan Singh

Mar 2, 2024, 7:06:12 AMMar 2
to eFloraofIndia
Congratulations Prashant ji, good to see our veterans active again. God bless you.

Mandru Ramesh Chowdary

Mar 2, 2024, 8:01:29 AMMar 2
to efloraindia
Congratulations Prasanth sir

Dinesh Valke

Mar 4, 2024, 1:08:24 AMMar 4
to eFloraofIndia
Hearty congratulations, dear Prashant !!
Regards.
Dinesh