please help me get these names 1

J.M. Garg

Feb 20, 2023, 5:40:14 AM2/20/23
to efloraofindia, zipras...@gmail.com
Posting these separately species wise, to reduce confusion in ids and as per posting guidelines from please help me get these names. (from Prashant Sahu ji):
I got these herbs from my trip to Chitrakoot. One shop was selling lots of herbs. I got some more herbs as they were dirt cheap. He did put name stickers in the pouch but Now the problem is that I can not get the correct common or English names of these items.
Can you please help me identify these herbs based on your knowledge and the names he had provided (he may be wrong because he had to sell them anyway).
111222222757_IMG_Herbs.jpg

Paradesi Anjaneyulu

Feb 20, 2023, 6:07:48 AM2/20/23
to indian...@googlegroups.com, zipras...@gmail.com
Trichosanthes tricuspidata

Prashant Sahu

Feb 20, 2023, 11:50:48 PM2/20/23
to eFloraofIndia
Thank you. for your help. There are following names of the same fruit that I came to know after your information.
Eng: Redball snake gourd,
Hindi: Indrayan, Indreni
Sanskrit: Mahakala

J.M. Garg