Barrintonia acutangula page on web site.

Vinay Thite

Jul 23, 2023, 8:37:20 PM7/23/23
to eFloraofIndia
Dear Administrator of indiantreepix

I am referring to the page Barringtonia acutangula.

Kindly remove images of Erythrina crista-galli from above mentioned page. These images are shown after first three images. These images are picked up from Geeta Samant ji’s e-mail (UID CHANDIGARH 1 26-09-2010.jpg, UID CHANDIGARH 2 26-09-2010.jpg, UID CHANDIGARH 3 26-09-2010.jpg, UID CHANDIGARH 4 26-09-2010.jpg, UID CHANDIGARH 5 26-09-2010.jpg)

This will avoid confusion when anybody glances through this page.

Thanks in advance.

J.M. Garg

Jul 24, 2023, 1:23:23 AM7/24/23
to Vinay Thite, indian...@googlegroups.com
Thanks, Vinay ji.
The editing in the old site site (https://sites.google.com/site/efloraofindia/species/a---l/l/lecythidaceae/barringtonia/barringtonia-acutangula) has been disabled by Google sites for more than last two years. So we can not edit it.
That is why we have to shift to a new site with great difficulties.

With regards,
J.M.Garg