My Doctorate degree

Darshan Kokate

Apr 21, 2022, 11:17:00 AM4/21/22
to efloraofindia
Dear all Extremely happy to share the news of PhD degree being awarded to me by Savitribai Phule Pune University Pune , our group and members were extremely helpful in this journey , i got to learn a lot from Nidhan Singh ji ,Santhan ji ,Neil soars , Dinesh Valke to name a few I thank you all in the group , Regards Darshan Kokate

J.M. Garg

Apr 21, 2022, 11:29:19 AM4/21/22
to efloraofindia
Great!!! Congratulations Darshan ji
--
With regards,
J. M. Garg

On Thu, 21 Apr, 2022, 8:46 pm Darshan Kokate, <darsha...@gmail.com> wrote:
Dear all Extremely happy to share the news of PhD degree being awarded to me by Savitribai Phule Pune University Pune , our group and members were extremely helpful in this journey , i got to learn a lot from Nidhan Singh ji ,Santhan ji ,Neil soars , Dinesh Valke to name a few I thank you all in the group , Regards Darshan Kokate

Nidhan Singh

Apr 21, 2022, 7:37:01 PM4/21/22
to indiantreepix
Congratulations Dr. Darshan Kokate Ji..hard work is always rewarded!!

Promila Chaturvedi

Apr 24, 2022, 12:47:04 AM4/24/22
to indiantreepix
Congratulation.

On Fri, 22 Apr 2022, 05:06 Nidhan Singh, <nidhans...@gmail.com> wrote:
Congratulations Dr. Darshan Kokate Ji..hard work is always rewarded!!

Anil Bhuktar

Apr 24, 2022, 5:31:39 AM4/24/22
to efloraofindia

Gurcharan Singh