Madhuca longifolia var latifolia (Mahua)?

J.M. Garg

Aug 5, 2009, 11:33:58 PM8/5/09
to indiantreepix
I hope my Id is correct. On12/7/09 in Narsapur forest, Medak distt., AP.
--
With regards,
J.M.Garg

Madhuca longifolia var latifolia (Mahua) fruit I IMG_0245.jpg
Madhuca longifolia var latifolia (Mahua) I IMG_0242.jpg
Madhuca longifolia var latifolia (Mahua) leaves I IMG_0247.jpg
Madhuca longifolia var latifolia (Mahua) trunk I IMG_0246.jpg

ganesh

Aug 6, 2009, 4:05:06 AM8/6/09
to J.M. Garg, indiantreepix
Is it not M. latifolia?

J.M. Garg

Aug 6, 2009, 4:13:02 AM8/6/09
to ganesh, indiantreepix
Thanks, Ganesh ji for the feedback. It is currently called Madhuca longifolia var. latifolia.

J.M. Garg

Aug 6, 2009, 4:14:09 AM8/6/09
to indiantreepix
Feedback from Roozbeh ji:
"It is most certainly madhuca longifolia, but not sure about the variety.

Roozbeh"

satish phadke

Aug 6, 2009, 9:55:09 AM8/6/09
to J.M. Garg, indiantreepix
It definitely appears to be Madhuca longifolia var. latifolia ( ? syn.Madhuca indica)

2009/8/6 J.M. Garg <jmg...@gmail.com>

--

http:// satishphadke.blogspot.com