Please help me with this Herbs Name

Prashant Sahu

Mar 2, 2023, 3:00:48 AM3/2/23
to eFloraofIndia
Hi,
In may recent conversations your guys really helps me out. Only one this was there whose name could not be found. As per previous conversation, I'm attaching new High Res images so that more parts are visible. Please help me.
_MG_0589_1.jpg
_MG_0579_1.jpg
_MG_0588_1.jpg
_MG_0583_1.jpg

J.M. Garg

Mar 2, 2023, 6:21:25 AM3/2/23
to efloraofindia, zipras...@gmail.com
Beautiful images.
--
With regards,
J. M. Garg

On Thu, 2 Mar, 2023, 13:30 Prashant Sahu, <zipras...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi,
In may recent conversations your guys really helps me out. Only one this was there whose name could not be found. As per previous conversation, I'm attaching new High Res images so that more parts are visible. Please help me.

J.M. Garg

Mar 7, 2023, 10:37:59 AM3/7/23
to efloraofindia, ziprashantzi

With regards,
J.M.Garg
_MG_0589_1.jpg
_MG_0579_1.jpg
_MG_0588_1.jpg
_MG_0583_1.jpg

J.M. Garg

Mar 11, 2023, 2:11:53 AM3/11/23
to efloraofindia, ziprashantzi

J.M. Garg

Mar 13, 2023, 12:00:06 PM3/13/23
to efloraofindia, ziprashantzi

Ponnutheerthagiri Santhan

Mar 14, 2023, 12:34:38 AM3/14/23
to J.M. Garg, efloraofindia, ziprashantzi
Coix grass?
Thanks & regards
Dr. Santhan P
Industrial R&D expert, Plant taxonomist
Author of the Books "Trees of our Life" (Botany, Chemistry, Medicine).
Medicinal Plants of commercial importance
9444813474/9620389349 (What's app)

J.M. Garg

Mar 14, 2023, 2:35:01 AM3/14/23
to efloraofindia
For I'd pl.

--
With regards,
J. M. Garg

J.M. Garg

Mar 14, 2023, 2:35:10 AM3/14/23
to Ponnutheerthagiri Santhan, efloraofindia, ziprashantzi
Thanks, Santhan ji

--
With regards,
J. M. Garg

J.M. Garg

Mar 15, 2023, 6:17:21 AM3/15/23
to Ponnutheerthagiri Santhan, efloraofindia, ziprashantzi