Fwd: Solanum rightii

Dr Satish Phadke

Nov 21, 2007, 8:54:42 AM11/21/07
to indiantreepix
As there is a lot of discussion about solanum I will forward from my
earlier collection.Hope my ID is correct.

Nov 21, 2007, 9:25:53 AM11/21/07
to indiantreepix
DSCN4086.JPG

vinod kumar gupta

Nov 21, 2007, 11:14:36 AM11/21/07
to satish phadke, indiantreepix
It would help if the contributors mention the time and place when a particular tree was photographed

Vinod