Saroj Kasaju ji achieves 30,000 messages landmark

8 views
Skip to first unread message

J.M. Garg

unread,
Nov 4, 2021, 2:28:16 AM11/4/21
to efloraofindia, Saroj Kasaju
Dear members, 
I am really happy to announce that Saroj Kasaju ji has achieved a landmark of 30,000 messages (26844 as on 1.7.21 + 743 in July'21 + 296 in August'21 + 903 in Sept.'21 + 1164 in Oct.'21 = 29,950 (+ more than 50 in Nov. so far)).
He came as a God sent messenger to us in 2016 like Singh ji was before that, to fulfill vacuum which was left after greats like Gurcharan Singh ji, Balkar ji, Vijaysankar ji, Pankaj ji, Dinesh ji, Nidhan ji, Santhosh ji, Tapas ji, Surajit ji, Shrikant ji, Tabish ji, Giby ji, Rawat ji and many other experts reduced their day to day involvement in efloraofindia group activities. 
Since July 2016, he has been the Most Interactive Person/ Star Expert every month, for continuous 64 months so far. 
He is now called ‘अजेय’ ‘Ajey’ of eFloraofIndia.
He started just like a layman, initially photographing plants and posting them for identification. As the time passed, he is now an Expert in his own right with great knowledge of Flora of the Indian subcontinent, with a lot of field experience. Flora of Nepal is seen more here than anywhere else, as far as photographic documentation is concerned. He now looks at each and every post and is generally the first to give his feedback.  
In the current scenario, the more you say about his contributions, it is actually less. He seems to have fully dedicated himself to the cause of efloraofindia after his retirement. 
Thanks, Saroj ji, for your untiring efforts and contributions. 
--
With regards,
J.M.Garg

J.M. Garg

unread,
Nov 4, 2021, 4:34:46 AM11/4/21
to efloraofindia


---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Saroj Kasaju <kasaj...@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 4 Nov 2021 at 12:31
Subject: Re: [itpmods:16123] Fwd: Saroj Kasaju ji achieves 30,000 messages landmark
To: itpmods <itp...@googlegroups.com>


I have no words to express my gratitude for your kind words of appreciation.
I just can say Thank you! Thank you!! Thank you!!! Mr. Garg and the helpful
senior members and not the least, our platform efloraindia which gave me an
immense opportunity to learn and do more!

Thank you.

Saroj Kasaju


On Thu, Nov 4, 2021 at 12:13 PM J.M. Garg <jmg...@gmail.com> wrote:
--
With regards,
J.M.Garg

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "ITPmods" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to itpmods+u...@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web, visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/itpmods/CA%2BiuSFDFqiWo_Vj917WTu%3DDMhqakkPuCv_nzSpePgKPF3sG5Lg%40mail.gmail.com.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "ITPmods" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to itpmods+u...@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web, visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/itpmods/CAEf%3DytSJ0o%2B52VBUtF3PHKr2t1%3DVJxo28XdL%3DnGX1cMxV-7Rog%40mail.gmail.com.


--
With regards,
J.M.Garg

J.M. Garg

unread,
Nov 4, 2021, 4:34:54 AM11/4/21
to efloraofindia
---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Dr. Anil Kumar Thakur <aniltha...@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 4 Nov 2021 at 12:41
Subject: Re: [itpmods:16124] Fwd: Saroj Kasaju ji achieves 30,000 messages landmark
To: itpmods <itp...@googlegroups.com>


Salute to you, respected Saroj Kasaju Sir 
Regards 

On Thu, 4 Nov 2021, 12:31 pm Saroj Kasaju, <kasaj...@gmail.com> wrote:
I have no words to express my gratitude for your kind words of appreciation.
I just can say Thank you! Thank you!! Thank you!!! Mr. Garg and the helpful
senior members and not the least, our platform efloraindia which gave me an
immense opportunity to learn and do more!

Thank you.

Saroj Kasaju


On Thu, Nov 4, 2021 at 12:13 PM J.M. Garg <jmg...@gmail.com> wrote:
---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: J.M. Garg <jmg...@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 4 Nov 2021 at 11:54
Subject: Saroj Kasaju ji achieves 30,000 messages landmark
To: efloraofindia <indian...@googlegroups.com>
Cc: Saroj Kasaju <kasaj...@gmail.com>




--
With regards,
J.M.Garg

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "ITPmods" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to itpmods+u...@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web, visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/itpmods/CA%2BiuSFDFqiWo_Vj917WTu%3DDMhqakkPuCv_nzSpePgKPF3sG5Lg%40mail.gmail.com.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "ITPmods" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to itpmods+u...@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web, visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/itpmods/CAEf%3DytSJ0o%2B52VBUtF3PHKr2t1%3DVJxo28XdL%3DnGX1cMxV-7Rog%40mail.gmail.com.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "ITPmods" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to itpmods+u...@googlegroups.com.

J.M. Garg

unread,
Nov 4, 2021, 4:35:06 AM11/4/21
to efloraofindia
---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Dinesh Valke <dinesh...@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 4 Nov 2021 at 12:43
Subject: Re: [itpmods:16125] Fwd: Saroj Kasaju ji achieves 30,000 messages landmark
To: itpmods <itp...@googlegroups.com>


Hearty congratulations, Saroj ji !!! You are a great champion ... and the title bestowed on you by eFI - अजेय Ajey perfectly reflects your personality. 
Best wishes and regards.
Dinesh

On Thu, 4 Nov 2021, 12:31 Saroj Kasaju, <kasaj...@gmail.com> wrote:
I have no words to express my gratitude for your kind words of appreciation.
I just can say Thank you! Thank you!! Thank you!!! Mr. Garg and the helpful
senior members and not the least, our platform efloraindia which gave me an
immense opportunity to learn and do more!

Thank you.

Saroj Kasaju


On Thu, Nov 4, 2021 at 12:13 PM J.M. Garg <jmg...@gmail.com> wrote:
---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: J.M. Garg <jmg...@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 4 Nov 2021 at 11:54
Subject: Saroj Kasaju ji achieves 30,000 messages landmark
To: efloraofindia <indian...@googlegroups.com>
Cc: Saroj Kasaju <kasaj...@gmail.com>




--
With regards,
J.M.Garg

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "ITPmods" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to itpmods+u...@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web, visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/itpmods/CA%2BiuSFDFqiWo_Vj917WTu%3DDMhqakkPuCv_nzSpePgKPF3sG5Lg%40mail.gmail.com.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "ITPmods" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to itpmods+u...@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web, visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/itpmods/CAEf%3DytSJ0o%2B52VBUtF3PHKr2t1%3DVJxo28XdL%3DnGX1cMxV-7Rog%40mail.gmail.com.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "ITPmods" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to itpmods+u...@googlegroups.com.

J.M. Garg

unread,
Nov 4, 2021, 4:35:22 AM11/4/21
to efloraofindia


---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Mohina Macker <mohina...@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 4 Nov 2021 at 13:17
Subject: Re: [itpmods:16128] Fwd: Saroj Kasaju ji achieves 30,000 messages landmark
To: <itp...@googlegroups.com>


Many congratulations for this Saroj Ji

Sent from my iPad

On 04-Nov-2021, at 12:59, Saroj Kasaju <kasaj...@gmail.com> wrote:



Thank you Dinesh Ji !

Saroj Kasaju

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "ITPmods" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to itpmods+u...@googlegroups.com.


--
With regards,
J.M.Garg

J.M. Garg

unread,
Nov 4, 2021, 4:35:31 AM11/4/21
to efloraofindia
---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Ponnutheerthagiri Santhan <ponsa...@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 4 Nov 2021 at 13:33
Subject: Re: [itpmods:16130] Fwd: Saroj Kasaju ji achieves 30,000 messages landmark
To: <itp...@googlegroups.com>


Congratulations Saroj ji, Thanks for your dedication and sincereity
Thanks & regards
Dr. Santhan P
Industrial R&D expert, Plant taxonomist
Author of the Book "Trees of our Life" Botany, Chemistry, Medicine
9444813474/9620389349







On Thu, Nov 4, 2021 at 1:20 PM Saroj Kasaju <kasaj...@gmail.com> wrote:
Thank you Mohina ji.
Saroj Kasaju
Thank you.

Saroj Kasaju

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "ITPmods" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to itpmods+u...@googlegroups.com.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "ITPmods" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to itpmods+u...@googlegroups.com.

J.M. Garg

unread,
Nov 4, 2021, 5:59:09 AM11/4/21
to efloraofindia
---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Prashant Awale <pka...@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 4 Nov 2021 at 15:00
Subject: Re: [itpmods:16133] Fwd: Saroj Kasaju ji achieves 30,000 messages landmark
To: itpmods <itp...@googlegroups.com>


Hearty congratulations, Saroj ji.
warm regards
Prashant

On Thu, Nov 4, 2021 at 1:36 PM Saroj Kasaju <kasaj...@gmail.com> wrote:

Thank you santhan Ji !

Saroj Kasaju

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "ITPmods" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to itpmods+u...@googlegroups.com.

Mahadeswara

unread,
Nov 4, 2021, 7:48:32 AM11/4/21
to efloraofindia
Hearty congratulations Saroj ji. Most talented and dedicated taxonomist. An asset to e-flora group. Salute to you for great contribution.

Saroj Kasaju

unread,
Nov 4, 2021, 7:56:07 AM11/4/21
to indian...@googlegroups.com
Thank you Mahadeswara ji.
Saroj Kasaju

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "efloraofindia" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to indiantreepi...@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web, visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/indiantreepix/e2616aa8-ae23-4acb-931a-2225af9bb2e8n%40googlegroups.com.

Gurcharan Singh

unread,
Nov 5, 2021, 1:37:11 AM11/5/21
to efloraofindia
Congratulations Saroj ji. You are great asset for the group.

J.M. Garg

unread,
Nov 5, 2021, 4:35:32 AM11/5/21
to efloraofindia
---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: D.S Rawat <drdsrawat...@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 5 Nov 2021 at 13:02
Subject: Re: [itpmods:16139] Fwd: Saroj Kasaju ji achieves 30,000 messages landmark
To: itpmods <itp...@googlegroups.com>


Thank you Saroj ji for untiring flow of Nepal's floral wealth, all diverted to efloraofindia.

DSRawat Pantnagar

On Thu, 4 Nov, 2021, 6:52 pm Saroj Kasaju, <kasaj...@gmail.com> wrote:

Thank you Vijayasankar Ji !

Saroj Kasaju


On Thu, Nov 4, 2021 at 7:06 PM Vijayasankar <vijay.b...@gmail.com> wrote:
Congratulations Saroj ji for the achievement! I am amazed by your energy and enthusiasm!!

Vijayasankar


On Thu, Nov 4, 2021, 7:24 AM Saroj Kasaju <kasaj...@gmail.com> wrote:
Thank you Gurucharan Sir 
Saroj Kasaju

On Thu, 4 Nov 2021 at 6:05 pm, Gurcharan Singh <sing...@gmail.com> wrote:
Congratulations Saroj ji. We are lucky to have you in the group.




Dr. Gurcharan Singh
Retired  Associate Professor
SGTB Khalsa College, University of Delhi, Delhi-110007
Res: 932 Anand Kunj, Vikas Puri, New Delhi-110018.


On Thu, Nov 4, 2021 at 4:19 PM Saroj Kasaju <kasaj...@gmail.com> wrote:
Thank you Prashant ji.
Saroj Kasaju

On Thu, 4 Nov 2021 at 3:15 pm, Prashant Awale <pka...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hearty congratulations, Saroj ji.
warm regards
Prashant

On Thu, Nov 4, 2021 at 1:36 PM Saroj Kasaju <kasaj...@gmail.com> wrote:

Thank you santhan Ji !

Saroj Kasaju


On Thu, Nov 4, 2021 at 1:48 PM Ponnutheerthagiri Santhan <ponsa...@gmail.com> wrote:
Congratulations Saroj ji, Thanks for your dedication and sincereity
Thanks & regards
Dr. Santhan P
Industrial R&D expert, Plant taxonomist
Author of the Book "Trees of our Life" Botany, Chemistry, Medicine
9444813474/9620389349







On Thu, Nov 4, 2021 at 1:20 PM Saroj Kasaju <kasaj...@gmail.com> wrote:
Thank you Mohina ji.
Saroj Kasaju

On Thu, 4 Nov 2021 at 1:32 pm, Mohina Macker <mohina...@gmail.com> wrote:
Many congratulations for this Saroj Ji

Sent from my iPad

On 04-Nov-2021, at 12:59, Saroj Kasaju <kasaj...@gmail.com> wrote:



Thank you Dinesh Ji !

Saroj Kasaju


On Thu, Nov 4, 2021 at 12:58 PM Dinesh Valke <dinesh...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hearty congratulations, Saroj ji !!! You are a great champion ... and the title bestowed on you by eFI - अजेय Ajey perfectly reflects your personality. 
Best wishes and regards.
Dinesh

On Thu, 4 Nov 2021, 12:31 Saroj Kasaju, <kasaj...@gmail.com> wrote:
I have no words to express my gratitude for your kind words of appreciation.
I just can say Thank you! Thank you!! Thank you!!! Mr. Garg and the helpful
senior members and not the least, our platform efloraindia which gave me an
immense opportunity to learn and do more!

Thank you.

Saroj Kasaju


On Thu, Nov 4, 2021 at 12:13 PM J.M. Garg <jmg...@gmail.com> wrote:
---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: J.M. Garg <jmg...@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 4 Nov 2021 at 11:54
Subject: Saroj Kasaju ji achieves 30,000 messages landmark
To: efloraofindia <indian...@googlegroups.com>
Cc: Saroj Kasaju <kasaj...@gmail.com>


Dear members, 
I am really happy to announce that Saroj Kasaju ji has achieved a landmark of 30,000 messages (26844 as on 1.7.21 + 743 in July'21 + 296 in August'21 + 903 in Sept.'21 + 1164 in Oct.'21 = 29,950 (+ more than 50 in Nov. so far)).
He came as a God sent messenger to us in 2016 like Singh ji was before that, to fulfill vacuum which was left after greats like Gurcharan Singh ji, Balkar ji, Vijaysankar ji, Pankaj ji, Dinesh ji, Nidhan ji, Santhosh ji, Tapas ji, Surajit ji, Shrikant ji, Tabish ji, Giby ji, Rawat ji and many other experts reduced their day to day involvement in efloraofindia group activities. 
Since July 2016, he has been the Most Interactive Person/ Star Expert every month, for continuous 64 months so far. 
He is now called ‘अजेय’ ‘Ajey’ of eFloraofIndia.
He started just like a layman, initially photographing plants and posting them for identification. As the time passed, he is now an Expert in his own right with great knowledge of Flora of the Indian subcontinent, with a lot of field experience. Flora of Nepal is seen more here than anywhere else, as far as photographic documentation is concerned. He now looks at each and every post and is generally the first to give his feedback.  
In the current scenario, the more you say about his contributions, it is actually less. He seems to have fully dedicated himself to the cause of efloraofindia after his retirement. 
Thanks, Saroj ji, for your untiring efforts and contributions. 
--
With regards,
J.M.Garg


--
With regards,
J.M.Garg

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "ITPmods" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to itpmods+u...@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web, visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/itpmods/CA%2BiuSFDFqiWo_Vj917WTu%3DDMhqakkPuCv_nzSpePgKPF3sG5Lg%40mail.gmail.com.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "ITPmods" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to itpmods+u...@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web, visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/itpmods/CAEf%3DytSJ0o%2B52VBUtF3PHKr2t1%3DVJxo28XdL%3DnGX1cMxV-7Rog%40mail.gmail.com.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "ITPmods" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to itpmods+u...@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web, visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/itpmods/CABSQqC3K0qWKD_7cmGD-WXDtG1WwJrK1%3DZSgyDVPgYTvEtfdKw%40mail.gmail.com.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "ITPmods" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to itpmods+u...@googlegroups.com.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "ITPmods" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to itpmods+u...@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web, visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/itpmods/789D1B06-1766-4BA8-B854-0EFAB85216CB%40gmail.com.
--
Thank you.

Saroj Kasaju

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "ITPmods" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to itpmods+u...@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web, visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/itpmods/CAEf%3DytQMRi1HarSs0Rn14A_3d2SwsWK8L-f8ctuXYg8yvok%2BoQ%40mail.gmail.com.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "ITPmods" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to itpmods+u...@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web, visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/itpmods/CAJa_cDibOmD4fhrvj8LdJv2m9cgcsTy03L77s1fqwgGFXB6vzw%40mail.gmail.com.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "ITPmods" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to itpmods+u...@googlegroups.com.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "ITPmods" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to itpmods+u...@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web, visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/itpmods/CALFm7wXBtjKkso%3D1Dou41-a64dSPXw4a0Ftakbtw%3DK0oaCC%2B3Q%40mail.gmail.com.
--
Thank you.

Saroj Kasaju

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "ITPmods" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to itpmods+u...@googlegroups.com.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "ITPmods" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to itpmods+u...@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web, visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/itpmods/CAHiXKpVQ8ihYnd_kHWpux6u2GnZpygxocmYR6hkVtFY5Tg5SLw%40mail.gmail.com.
--
Thank you.

Saroj Kasaju

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "ITPmods" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to itpmods+u...@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web, visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/itpmods/CAEf%3DytQUkVYsE8YR4eCi2bfU3H617jVy6Cews-zpu%3DB44MBtmw%40mail.gmail.com.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "ITPmods" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to itpmods+u...@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web, visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/itpmods/CAOZ1_22ffhTzSPqmJ%2BTaLWB%2Bw7t-qhgqx8AGLkhsZm8YidNXiA%40mail.gmail.com.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "ITPmods" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to itpmods+u...@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web, visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/itpmods/CAEf%3DytSJga054N9WyP-6w8vMJ6%2BTOfa7%3DaUEsWf7Dfm2tbhHmQ%40mail.gmail.com.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "ITPmods" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to itpmods+u...@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web, visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/itpmods/CAP5oboK3wo%2Bu13WQ-N47ZWHRavcUKCb-%3DtPsBJf3jSa1PO0ocw%40mail.gmail.com.


--
With regards,
J.M.Garg

Nidhan Singh

unread,
Nov 5, 2021, 8:13:50 AM11/5/21
to indiantreepix
Congratulations Saroj Ji for this wonderful achievement..!! 
Your energy, consistency and enthusiasm is certainly amazing....!!💐💐!!

J.M. Garg

unread,
Nov 5, 2021, 8:55:57 AM11/5/21
to efloraofindia


--
With regards,
J. M. Garg

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Tapas Chakrabarty <tcha...@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 5 Nov, 2021, 5:41 pm
Subject: Re: [itpmods:16142] Fwd: Saroj Kasaju ji achieves 30,000 messages landmark
To: itpmods <itp...@googlegroups.com>


Evergreen Saroj ji.

On Thu, 4 Nov 2021, 11:58 J.M. Garg, <jmg...@gmail.com> wrote:
---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: J.M. Garg <jmg...@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 4 Nov 2021 at 11:54
Subject: Saroj Kasaju ji achieves 30,000 messages landmark
To: efloraofindia <indian...@googlegroups.com>
Cc: Saroj Kasaju <kasaj...@gmail.com>




--
With regards,
J.M.Garg

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "ITPmods" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to itpmods+u...@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web, visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/itpmods/CA%2BiuSFDFqiWo_Vj917WTu%3DDMhqakkPuCv_nzSpePgKPF3sG5Lg%40mail.gmail.com.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "ITPmods" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to itpmods+u...@googlegroups.com.

J.M. Garg

unread,
Nov 5, 2021, 8:56:08 AM11/5/21
to efloraofindia


--
With regards,
J. M. Garg

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "efloraofindia" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to indiantreepi...@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web, visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/indiantreepix/CAE%3DTH0DSA8bB3_5BoR-t_7wMk%3DXDQm_0LLS%2BHRWdHR2H3%3DbFwg%40mail.gmail.com.

J.M. Garg

unread,
Nov 6, 2021, 1:05:26 AM11/6/21
to efloraofindia


--
With regards,
J. M. Garg

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Giby Kuriakose <giby.ku...@shcollege.ac.in>
Date: Sat, 6 Nov, 2021, 9:01 am
Subject: Re: [itpmods:16144] Fwd: Saroj Kasaju ji achieves 30,000 messages landmark
To: itpmods <itp...@googlegroups.com>
Cc: Tapas Chakrabarty <tcha...@gmail.com>


Congratulations Saroj ji.

Regards
Giby

On Fri, Nov 5, 2021 at 5:55 PM Saroj Kasaju <kasaj...@gmail.com> wrote:

Thank you Tapas Da! 

Saroj Kasaju


On Fri, Nov 5, 2021 at 5:56 PM Tapas Chakrabarty <tcha...@gmail.com> wrote:
Evergreen Saroj ji.

On Thu, 4 Nov 2021, 11:58 J.M. Garg, <jmg...@gmail.com> wrote:
---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: J.M. Garg <jmg...@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 4 Nov 2021 at 11:54
Subject: Saroj Kasaju ji achieves 30,000 messages landmark
To: efloraofindia <indian...@googlegroups.com>
Cc: Saroj Kasaju <kasaj...@gmail.com>




--
With regards,
J.M.Garg

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "ITPmods" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to itpmods+u...@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web, visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/itpmods/CA%2BiuSFDFqiWo_Vj917WTu%3DDMhqakkPuCv_nzSpePgKPF3sG5Lg%40mail.gmail.com.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "ITPmods" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to itpmods+u...@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web, visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/itpmods/CAKFjQVQ3aKZvzZ-4M75DDaiKr0_-zBLnruBu7-d4yJBqesPSvw%40mail.gmail.com.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "ITPmods" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to itpmods+u...@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web, visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/itpmods/CAEf%3DytT%3DuMMyk9NPCZERY_%2B-sGWWAHY%2B%3D0YNbBtZwh%3Ds3Lt%3Dyw%40mail.gmail.com.


--
GIBY KURIAKOSE PhD
Assistant Professor and Research Guide,
PG and Research Department of Botany
Sacred Heart College  (Autonomous), Thevara
Kochi, Kerala, India  682 013
Phone - +914844044436 (office) +919947109987 (Mobile)


--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "ITPmods" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to itpmods+u...@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web, visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/itpmods/CANAPXzfSjtkWVFb0CESziLpyD9tscDFxSmPznLWWjZqefpTRwQ%40mail.gmail.com.

J.M. Garg

unread,
Nov 6, 2021, 1:05:41 AM11/6/21
to efloraofindia


--
With regards,
J. M. Garg

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Smita Raskar <smita....@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 6 Nov, 2021, 9:12 am
Subject: Re: [itpmods:16145] Fwd: Saroj Kasaju ji achieves 30,000 messages landmark
To: <itp...@googlegroups.com>
Cc: Tapas Chakrabarty <tcha...@gmail.com>


Congratulations Saroj Sir 
You are really dedicated to eflora keep up the good work
Regards

On Sat, 6 Nov 2021, 9:01 am Giby Kuriakose, <giby.ku...@shcollege.ac.in> wrote:
Congratulations Saroj ji.

Regards
Giby

On Fri, Nov 5, 2021 at 5:55 PM Saroj Kasaju <kasaj...@gmail.com> wrote:

Thank you Tapas Da! 

Saroj Kasaju


On Fri, Nov 5, 2021 at 5:56 PM Tapas Chakrabarty <tcha...@gmail.com> wrote:
Evergreen Saroj ji.

On Thu, 4 Nov 2021, 11:58 J.M. Garg, <jmg...@gmail.com> wrote:
---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: J.M. Garg <jmg...@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 4 Nov 2021 at 11:54
Subject: Saroj Kasaju ji achieves 30,000 messages landmark
To: efloraofindia <indian...@googlegroups.com>
Cc: Saroj Kasaju <kasaj...@gmail.com>




--
With regards,
J.M.Garg
Reply all
Reply to author
Forward
0 new messages