Wild Flower for ID-091208RK2

ranjini kamath

Dec 9, 2008, 7:36:16 AM12/9/08
to indian...@googlegroups.com
I think this was originally considered a weed but is now used
extensively in landscaping.Pic taken at Lalbagh on 07.12.08.Request
ID. Thanks.

Ranjini Kamath

Wild Flower.jpg

Swaminathan, Prakash

Dec 9, 2008, 7:54:17 AM12/9/08
to ranjini kamath, indian...@googlegroups.com

Looks like Wedelia chinensis to me ... Experts to confirm.

Regards
Prakash
* +91 98675 08049
*Prakash.S...@bg-group.com
BG Energy Holdings Limited
Registered in England & Wales No: 3763515
Registered address:
100 Thames Valley Park Drive
Reading, Berkshire RG6 1PT UK
Telephone: +44 (0)118 935 3222
Website: http://www.BG-Group.com

This e-mail is intended only for the addressee named above. As this
responsible for delivering the message to the named addressee. The

J.M. Garg

Dec 10, 2008, 3:48:45 AM12/10/08
to Swaminathan, Prakash, ranjini kamath, indian...@googlegroups.com
I am confused between Wedelia chinensis & Wedelia trilobata. Can anybody clarify the difference between the two?

Nudrat

Dec 11, 2008, 2:07:20 AM12/11/08
to indiantreepix
Hello

The major difference between Wedelia chinensis and Wedelia trilobata
is the leaves of Wedelia chinensis are entire with slightly crenulate
margin whereas those of Wedelia trilobata are prominently lobed

On Dec 10, 1:48 pm, "J.M. Garg" <jmga...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I am confused between *Wedelia chinensis* & *Wedelia trilobata*. Can anybody
> clarify the difference between the two?
>
> On Tue, Dec 9, 2008 at 6:24 PM, Swaminathan, Prakash <
>

> Prakash.Swaminat...@bg-group.com> wrote:
>
> > Looks like Wedelia chinensis to me ... Experts to confirm.
>
> > Regards
> > Prakash
> > * +91 98675 08049
> > *Prakash.Swaminat...@bg-group.com

J.M. Garg

Dec 11, 2008, 4:33:49 AM12/11/08
to Nudrat, indiantreepix
Thanks, Nudrat ji.
Posted picture is of  Wedelia chinensis or Wedelia trilobata?

Mahendra Prasad

Dec 15, 2008, 3:28:08 AM12/15/08
to indian...@googlegroups.com
Bhringhraj ?