Clerodendrum philippinum-Hazari mogra

Rashida Atthar

Jun 1, 2010, 1:23:56 AM6/1/10
to indian...@googlegroups.com
Saw this  pleasantly fragrant flowers of Hazari mogra  -Clerodendrum philippinum At Shahpur, Mah. last week of March, '10.

regards,
Rashida.
Clerodendron philippinum flowers.JPG
Clerodendrum philippinum leaves flowers.JPG
Clerodendrum philippinum leaves.JPG

tanay bose

Jun 1, 2010, 1:28:38 AM6/1/10
to Rashida Atthar, indian...@googlegroups.com
I have seen this plant once in Madya Pradesh !! Nice to see it gain from your pictures
Tanay

Tanay Bose
+91(033) 25550676 (Resi)
9830439691(Mobile)