ID for 200809GS2

Gurcharan Singh

Aug 20, 2009, 12:42:37 PM8/20/09
to indiantreepix
Seeking ID for 200809GS2
a member of Compositae, creeping and rooting at nodes,
growing in Delhi in Parks and neglected gardens.

Gurcharan Singh
Delhi-herb-2.jpg
Delhi-herb-1.jpg

Devendra Bhardwaj

Aug 20, 2009, 10:00:13 PM8/20/09
to indiantreepix, Gurcharan Singh
I think Calyptocarpus vialis.
Regd
Devendra

--- On Thu, 20/8/09, Gurcharan Singh <sin...@sify.com> wrote:

Yahoo! recommends that you upgrade to the new and safer Internet Explorer 8.

Gurcharan Singh

Aug 21, 2009, 7:18:09 AM8/21/09
to Devendra Bhardwaj, indiantreepix
thanks a lot Devendra ji. I was wonderinf  why I was not able to identify it from Maheshwari's Flora of Delhi. We may find many new additions for Delhi Flora.
Can you please give me some references where this species is described or send me the description.

Many many thanks again.

Gurcharan Singh

J.M. Garg

Aug 31, 2009, 11:50:30 AM8/31/09
to Gurcharan Singh, Devendra Bhardwaj, indiantreepix
Hi, Singh ji,
Some inf. I collected from net:
2009/8/21 Gurcharan Singh <sin...@sify.com>
--