An intriguing hibiscus color change on random days of the year

Rakesh Biswas

Jan 25, 2009, 1:20:56 PM1/25/09
to indian...@googlegroups.com
We have a potted hibiscus that has been blooming 2 to 3 white hibiscus flowers almost everyday. (attached image 1 of the white hibiscus plant).

We have noted a striking color change (attached image2 of color change) on certain random days of the year and wonder if anyone in this list could educate us to further details of this phenomenon.

rakesh
White hibiscus plant.jpg
White hibiscus changing color.jpg

J.M. Garg