For Id Heteropogon species- 261109Jm1

J.M. Garg

Nov 26, 2009, 1:14:44 PM11/26/09
to indiantreepix
Seen wild on 31/10/09 at Herbal Garden, on the outskirts of Hyderabad, A.P.
It appeared to have mostly taken over the wild area.
--
With regards,
J.M.Garg (jmg...@gmail.com)

For Id Heteropogon species I2 IMG_3508.jpg
For Id Heteropogon species I IMG_3023.jpg
For Id Heteropogon species I IMG_3500.jpg
For Id Heteropogon species I IMG_3504.jpg
For Id Heteropogon species I IMG_3505.jpg
For Id Heteropogon species I IMG_3508.jpg
For Id Heteropogon species I IMG_3510.jpg
For Id Heteropogon species I IMG_3512.jpg
For Id Heteropogon species I IMG_3514.jpg
Robberfly on Heteropogon species I IMG_3022.jpg

Muthu Karthick

Nov 27, 2009, 12:37:48 AM11/27/09
to J.M. Garg, indiantreepix
Heteropogon contortus