Devadaru tree : request for pix.

Devi Nair

Jan 29, 2010, 11:21:10 PM1/29/10
to indian...@googlegroups.com

I would appreciate it if any of the members could post pictures of the 'real' Devadaru [ Deodar] tree. I am looking for saplings and what one of the nurseries had to offer looked like the ordinary Christmas tree which is so common in urban gardens. A picture would be useful in identifying the sapling as I have never seen a Devadaru before.

Thank you,

Devi

--
Earth is here so kind, that just tickle her with a hoe and she laughs with a harvest.
-- Douglas Jerrold.

J.M. Garg

Feb 1, 2010, 1:13:09 AM2/1/10
to Devi Nair, indian...@googlegroups.com
Hi, Devi ji,

All the data posted on the group is compiled & called ‘Efloraofindia Database’ (having more than 2700 species of plants on 30/11/09- which is like an e-book), which one can see/ download at home page http://groups.google.com/group/indiantreepix

You will find your match here. Try Edit » Find to search any word / name in this database.

With regards,
J.M.Garg (jmg...@gmail.com)