Isodon lophanthoides (Buch.-Ham. ex D.Don) H.Hara (accepted name) ??

Saroj Kasaju

Oct 19, 2016, 11:47:15 AM10/19/16
to efloraofindia, J.M. Garg

Dear Members,

Sharing some pictures I guess is Isodon lophanthoides (Buch.-Ham. ex D.Don) H.Hara (accepted name) syn

Rabdosia lophanthoides (Buch.-Ham. ex D.Don) H.Hara (synonym)
 shot at Pashupati Forest Kathmandu on 16 October 2016 at 4400 ft.

Thank you.

Saroj Kasaju

CSC_0692.JPG
DSC_0535.JPG
DSC_0536.JPG
DSC_0538.JPG
CSC_0693.JPG
CSC_0694.JPG
CSC_0695.JPG
DSC_0528.JPG
DSC_0529.JPG
DSC_0531.JPG
DSC_0533.JPG
DSC_0534.JPG

J.M. Garg

Oct 20, 2016, 7:23:31 AM10/20/16
to Saroj Kasaju, efloraofindia

Superb images again.

Nidhan Singh

Oct 21, 2016, 1:29:10 AM10/21/16
to J.M. Garg, Saroj Kasaju, efloraofindia
Very nice images, I think rightly identified too....

Superb images again.

Regards,

Dr. Nidhan Singh
Assistant Professor
Department of Botany
I.B. (PG) College
Panipat-132103 Haryana
Ph.: 09416371227

J.M. Garg

Oct 22, 2016, 7:26:02 AM10/22/16
to Nidhan Singh, efloraofindia, kasaj...@gmail.com

Thanks a lot, Nidhan ji

Saroj Kasaju

Oct 22, 2016, 8:09:07 AM10/22/16
to J.M. Garg, Nidhan Singh, efloraofindia
Thank you all!

Saroj Kasaju

Oct 22, 2016, 8:15:38 AM10/22/16
to J.M. Garg, efloraofindia, Nidhan Singh
Nepali names:

मसिनो चेप्टे Masino Chepte / मसिनो चारपाते Masino Chaarapaate

J.M. Garg

Oct 22, 2016, 11:07:58 AM10/22/16
to Saroj Kasaju, efloraofindia, Nidhan Singh

Thanks, Saroj ji

Dinesh Valke

Oct 22, 2016, 11:13:50 AM10/22/16
to J.M. Garg, Saroj Kasaju, efloraofindia, Nidhan Singh
Beautiful photos as usual, Saroj ji.
Many thanks for sharing the local names (in native script) too !!
Regards.
Dinesh

Saroj Kasaju

Nov 9, 2016, 8:57:41 AM11/9/16
to Dinesh Valke, efloraofindia, J.M. Garg

On Sat, Oct 22, 2016 at 9:31 PM, Saroj Kasaju <kasaj...@gmail.com> wrote:
Thank you Dinesh ji . It is my pleasure!
Location: Pilot Baba Ashram, Bhaktapur , Nepal
Altitude:  5500 ft.
Date: 26 September 2016.

CSC_0215.JPG
DSC_0101.JPG
DSC_0924.JPG
DSC_0927.JPG
DSC_0937.JPG
DSC_0938.JPG
DSC_0941.JPG

J.M. Garg

Nov 9, 2016, 11:27:59 PM11/9/16
to Saroj Kasaju, Dinesh Valke, efloraofindia

Thanks, Saroj ji