Fruits of Ochna obtusata Syn. Ochna squarrosa

shubhada nikharge

Jun 10, 2010, 12:35:24 PM6/10/10
to indian tree pix
Hi,
attached pics of fruits of Ochna obtusata Syn. Ochna squarrosa
local name : रामधन चंपा
Family : Ochnaceae
Seeds are initially green which turn black later.
Cheers,
Shubhada

"I am only one; but still I am one. I cannot do everything, but still I can do something; I will not refuse to do the something I can do."

Ochna obtusata fruits रामधन चंपा Ochnaceae Malcom Baug 038 e.jpg
Ochna obtusata black fruits रामधन चंपा Ochnaceae Malcom Baug 048 e.jpg

tanay bose

Jun 10, 2010, 11:18:47 PM6/10/10
to shubhada nikharge, indian tree pix
Good catch Shubhada Ji !!
Thanks for sharing
Tanay

Tanay Bose
+91(033) 25550676 (Resi)
9830439691(Mobile)

promila chaturvedi

Jun 16, 2010, 9:34:18 AM6/16/10
to tanay bose, shubhada nikharge, indian tree pix
I have not seen this colour flower of this cultivar, saw only the yellow flowered.
Promila

JM Garg

May 19, 2018, 1:08:42 PM5/19/18
to shubhada nikharge, efloraofindia