SMILAX OVALIFOLIA

Bimal Sar kar

Feb 17, 2021, 9:32:22 PM2/17/21
Attaching five images of Smilax ovalifolia ( KUMARIKA ). Hope to upload images of fruits ,once they come up.s
Smilax ovalifolia 1.jpg
Smilax ovalifolia 2.jpg
Smilax ovalifolia 3.jpg
Smilax ovalifolia 4.jpg
Smilax ovalifolia 5.jpg

J.M. Garg

Feb 17, 2021, 11:53:11 PM2/17/21
to efloraofindia, Bimal Sar kar
Thanks, Bimal ji

--
With regards,
J. M. Garg

J.M. Garg

Feb 22, 2021, 2:30:08 AM2/22/21
to Bimal Sar kar, efloraofindia
Hi, Bimal ji,
Details of stipules are not clear.
May I request you to pl. post a high resolution image of the 2nd photo, to check it.

It may come out to be Smilax perfoliata Lour. as per images and details herein. Looks different from Smilax ovalifolia Roxb. ex D.Don as per comparative images at Smilax
--
With regards,
J.M.Garg

J.M. Garg