Launaea acaulis (Roxb.) Babc. ex Kerr SN21921

Ponnutheerthagiri Santhan

Sep 21, 2021, 5:39:36 AM9/21/21
to efloraofindia
Wild herb from Doddabetta area of Nilgiri hills
Dr. Santhan P
Functional area expert (Ecology & Biodiversity)
CMPDI (HQ), Ranchi - 834008
9444813474/9620389349 (WhatsApp)
Launaea acaulis.jpg

J.M. Garg

Sep 26, 2021, 7:34:17 AM9/26/21
to Santhan P, efloraofindia
Hi, Santhan ji,
Can also be Launaea intybacea as per details herein and as per POWO and as per species found in Tamil Nadu as per details at Launaea?
Do you have the images of the phyllaries?
Do you have keys between the two?

Also check L.aculis as per POWO specimens- one and two.

With regards,
J.M.Garg

J.M. Garg

Sep 26, 2021, 9:58:15 AM9/26/21