Shrub for ID from California-GS30042022-8

Gurcharan Singh

Apr 30, 2022, 11:27:30 AM4/30/22
to efloraofindia
Please help with the ID of this shrub, photographed from Sunnyvale, California, 10-9-2010

Dr. Gurcharan Singh
Retired  Associate Professor
Dubia-3-DSC08308.JPG
Dubia-3-DSC08310.JPG

Gurcharan Singh

Apr 30, 2022, 11:27:57 AM4/30/22
to efloraofindia
one more image

Dr. Gurcharan Singh
Retired  Associate Professor

Dubia-3-DSC08311.JPG

Plantaholic Sheila.

Apr 30, 2022, 2:34:50 PM4/30/22
to efloraofindia
Heliotropium sp.
Pics to show  the whole plant/ and the leaves might be helpful to take id further

Gurcharan Singh

May 1, 2022, 7:20:47 AM5/1/22
to efloraofindia
Thanks for the lead Sheila ji, I hope H. arborescens
In the same old folder, I had few identified pics
This is called age effect