Identification help

Aniruddha Sen

Mar 12, 2023, 2:04:04 PM3/12/23
to efloraofindia
Good evening.
May I ask for assistance in identification of the attached plant.
Yours sincerely
IMG_20230312_232933.jpg

Saroj Kasaju

Mar 12, 2023, 2:06:52 PM3/12/23
to indian...@googlegroups.com, rudd...@gmail.com, J.M. Garg
Where shot? When shot ? At what elevation ? Wild or cultivated?
Please go through the posting regulations.

Thank you.

Saroj Kasaju

Aniruddha Sen

Mar 12, 2023, 2:23:38 PM3/12/23
to Saroj Kasaju, efloraofindia, J.M. Garg
Place of collection- Karimganj, Assam.
Habitat- Terrestrial, on dry soil.
Creeping, prostrate herb, forming carpet like colony. White solitary flowers from leaf axil. Fruits small round in the lower surface covered underneath the leaves, berry like. Wild.
Collected on- 12.3.23
Elevation- avg 19m
IMG_20230312_235147.jpg

Saroj Kasaju

Mar 12, 2023, 2:46:36 PM3/12/23
to Aniruddha Sen, efloraofindia, J.M. Garg
Evolvulus nummularius (L.) L.
Thank you.

Saroj Kasaju

Aniruddha Sen

Mar 12, 2023, 2:51:02 PM3/12/23
to Saroj Kasaju, efloraofindia, J.M. Garg
Thank you Sir.
Aniruddha

Saroj Kasaju

Mar 12, 2023, 2:51:48 PM3/12/23
to Aniruddha Sen, J.M. Garg, efloraofindia
OK Mr. Sen.
Thank you
--
Thank you.

Saroj Kasaju

Aniruddha Sen

Mar 12, 2023, 3:00:03 PM3/12/23
to efloraofindia, Saroj Kasaju, J.M. Garg
Sir can you please help me in identification of the plant.
Yours sincerely
Aniruddha
Habitat- terrestrial, found in shady moist places near water streams in hilly places of the locality, generally as under shrub. Profuse vegetative growth from roots was found. Leaves leathery, glabrous. Height 1-2 feet.
Place- Karimganj (19m)
Date- 12.3.23
IMG_20230312_132910.jpg

Mahadeswara

Mar 13, 2023, 12:25:05 AM3/13/23
to eFloraofIndia
Check for Meliaceae .
Please post different species in  separate postings.

J.M. Garg

Mar 14, 2023, 6:42:40 AM3/14/23
to Saroj Kasaju, Aniruddha Sen, efloraofindia
--
With regards,
J.M.Garg

Aniruddha Sen

Mar 14, 2023, 6:46:28 AM3/14/23
to J.M. Garg, Saroj Kasaju, efloraofindia
Sir, Thanks a lot.
Aniruddha

Saroj Kasaju

Mar 14, 2023, 7:10:50 AM3/14/23
to Aniruddha Sen, J.M. Garg, efloraofindia

Thank you Mr. Garg !

Saroj Kasaju