bumblebee on Phlox ---2

nabha meghani

Jul 31, 2010, 5:26:07 PM7/31/10
to indian...@googlegroups.com, shubhada nikharge
Dear Shubhada ji,

I could take some fotos of the bumble bee today as it was robbing nectar.
Enjoy.
Nalini
Hummel-am-Phlox-100_7744-k.jpg
Hummel-am-Phlox-100_7755-k.jpg
Hummel-am-Phlox-100_7756-k.jpg
Hummel-am-Phlox-100_7761-k.jpg
Hummel-am-Phlox-100_7743-k.jpg

tanay bose

Jul 31, 2010, 10:57:42 PM7/31/10
to nabha meghani, indian...@googlegroups.com, shubhada nikharge
Lovely catch of the gorgeous flowers with most spectacular insect.
tanay
--
Tanay Bose
+91(033) 25550676 (Resi)

JM Garg

Jun 13, 2020, 1:45:56 AM6/13/20
to efloraofindia, nabha meghani, Anil Thakur
I think these should be Phlox paniculata cultivars
Hummel-am-Phlox-100_7744-k.jpg
Hummel-am-Phlox-100_7755-k.jpg
Hummel-am-Phlox-100_7756-k.jpg
Hummel-am-Phlox-100_7761-k.jpg
Hummel-am-Phlox-100_7743-k.jpg

Dr. Anil Kumar Thakur

Jun 13, 2020, 1:59:06 AM6/13/20
to JM Garg, efloraofindia, nabha meghani
Garg ji, we can avoid specific ID if full details are not with us.
Regards

Dr. Anil Kumar Thakur

Jun 13, 2020, 2:11:01 AM6/13/20
to JM Garg, efloraofindia, nabha meghani
Last photograph is indicative of P. paniculata.

J.M. Garg

Jun 13, 2020, 2:12:43 AM6/13/20
to Dr. Anil Kumar Thakur, efloraofindia, nabha meghani
Thanks, Anil ji.
--
With regards,
J.M.Garg

For identification, learning, discussion & documentation of Indian Flora, please visit/ join our Efloraofindia Google e-group (largest in the world- more than 3,000 members & 3,00,000 messages on 23.8.18) or Efloraofindia website (with a species database of more than 13,000 species & 3,00,000 images of which more than 2,50,000 images are directly displayed on 31.1.20).