Habenaria rariflora ----again

Adittya Dharap

Aug 23, 2009, 9:59:15 AM8/23/09
to indian...@googlegroups.com

Dear All,

We have had lot of discussions regarding the differences between Habenaria grandifloriformis & Habenaria rariflora.
With the intention of capturing the image of H.rariflora (with leaves), on 20th August I trekked to the point where I had located it earlier. The location was an elevated table-land near Kamshet (15 km from Lonavala). I could locate 4 specimens growing on rocks.
Clearly it was an end of flowering season for H.rariflora.

Attached herewith are the images captured.

best regards

Adittya Dharap

Habenaria rariflora_1.jpg
Habenaria rariflora_2.jpg
Habenaria rariflora_3.jpg

Satish Phadke

Aug 23, 2009, 1:08:07 PM8/23/09
to Adittya Dharap, indian...@googlegroups.com
Thanks Adittya
I was waiting for these kind of pictures.
Dr Phadke

2009/8/23 Adittya Dharap <aditty...@yahoo.com>

--

http:// satishphadke.blogspot.com