279 ID wild plant Achyranthes

Sam Kuzhalanattu

Mar 4, 2022, 4:12:31 AM3/4/22
to efloraofindia
Please ID wild plant, kind regards, Sam.

Location: near Ramakkalmedu, Kumily, Idukki Dist. Kerala

Altitude: 3000fsl

Flower date: 08.01.2022, 12.25pm

Habitat: wild, moisture, sloppy, sunlight

Plant habit: climbing/creeping, erect/obliquely, branches, weak rigid purple stem 04mm base diameter, hairy, perennial

Height: 02 meters

Leaves: opposite, ovate, apex, serrated margins, size:08×5cm or less

Flower: racemose, purple, non fragrant

Fruit:

Seed:

Camera: mobile Samsung Galaxy A21s

279 Identify wild plant
20220108_122538.jpg
20220108_122724.jpg
20220108_122652.jpg
20220108_122859.jpg
20220108_122447.jpg
20220108_122522.jpg
20220108_122624.jpg

Sam Kuzhalanattu

Mar 4, 2022, 4:16:46 AM3/4/22
to efloraofindia
Sharing more images
20220108_122957.jpg
20220108_122935.jpg
20220108_122946.jpg
20220108_123012.jpg

Saroj Kasaju

Mar 4, 2022, 5:17:50 AM3/4/22
to efloraindia, Sam Kuzhalanattu, J.M. Garg
Achyranthes aspera L.
Thank you.

Saroj Kasaju

Sam Kuzhalanattu

Mar 4, 2022, 11:17:25 AM3/4/22
to Saroj Kasaju, efloraindia, J.M. Garg
Yes, it is Achyranthes aspera, dear Saroj ji, thank you very much for ID my plant, with kind regards, Sam.

Saroj Kasaju

Mar 4, 2022, 12:45:41 PM3/4/22
to Sam Kuzhalanattu, efloraindia, J.M. Garg
OK Sam !
Thank you.

Saroj Kasaju

J.M. Garg

Mar 9, 2022, 4:36:20 AM3/9/22
to Saroj Kasaju, Sam Kuzhalanattu, efloraindia
To me appears close to images at Achyranthes bidentata Blume rather than those at Achyranthes aspera L.
--
With regards,
J.M.Garg

Sam Kuzhalanattu

Mar 9, 2022, 4:43:36 AM3/9/22
to J.M. Garg, Saroj Kasaju, efloraindia
Yes, it is Achyranthes bidentata, dear Garg ji, thank you very much for ID my plant, with kind regards, Sam.