127 ID wild plant Andrographis

Sam Kuzhalanattu

Aug 26, 2021, 1:13:06 PM8/26/21
to efloraofindia
Dear Members,
Please ID wild plant, kind regards, Sam.

Location: near Reserve Forest, Chathamattom, Ernakulam District, (Kochi) Kerala PIN:686671

Altitude: 1400fsl

Flower date: 15.08.2021, 12.05pm

Habitat: wild moisture

Plant habit: under shrub, erect, branches, semi-hard stem, hairy, annual

Height: 03 feet

Leaves: opposite, oblong, apex, bitter taste, size:8×3cm

Flower: racemize, size:11×5×2mm, white with brown shade, non fragrant

Fruit: beans green into brown, size:13×2mm,

Seed: brown, upto 6 nos., pear shaped, size:2×1.5mm

Camera: mobile Samsung Galaxy A21s
127 Identify wild plant
20210723_154206.jpg
20210815_121110.jpg
20210815_121038.jpg
20210815_120908.jpg
20210815_120708.jpg
20210815_120353.jpg
20210815_120321.jpg

Sam Kuzhalanattu

Aug 26, 2021, 1:16:16 PM8/26/21
to efloraofindia
Sharing more images
20210815_121401.jpg
20210815_121422.jpg
20210815_121206.jpg
20210815_121228.jpg

sh...@keystone-foundation.org

Aug 27, 2021, 5:53:09 AM8/27/21
to efloraofindia
Andrographis atropurpurea- beautiful pictures

Sam Kuzhalanattu

Aug 27, 2021, 9:56:30 AM8/27/21
to efloraofindia
Thank you for ID suggestion and appreciation dear Kingstone Foundation.  It is very similar but my plant is petiole less, with kind regards, Sam.

Sam Kuzhalanattu

Aug 27, 2021, 10:44:31 AM8/27/21
to efloraofindia
Sharing one more image
20210720_150653.jpg

J.M. Garg

Aug 31, 2021, 6:36:44 AM8/31/21
to efloraofindia, Shiny Rehel, Sam Kuzhalanattu

With regards,
J.M.Garg
127 Identify wild plant
20210723_154206.jpg
20210815_121110.jpg
20210815_121038.jpg
20210815_120908.jpg
20210815_120708.jpg
20210815_120353.jpg
20210815_120321.jpg

J.M. Garg

Aug 31, 2021, 10:35:54 AM8/31/21
to efloraofindia, Sam Kuzhalanattu, Shiny Rehel
Thanks a lot, Gnanasekaran ji

--
With regards,
J. M. Garg

Aug 31, 2021, 10:40:14 AM8/31/21
to J.M. Garg, efloraofindia, Shiny Rehel
Dear Garg ji, Anurag ji, Santhan ji, Shyny ma'am, Gnanasekaran ji,
Thank you very much for the ID suggestion of my plant.  It is more similar to Andrographis atropurpureabut my plant is petiole less. Please check the collage image, first one is stem of Andrographis macrobotrys, other two are of the said plant.  With kind regards, Sam.
20210831_183927.jpg

Sam Kuzhalanattu

Aug 31, 2021, 10:49:08 AM8/31/21
to J.M. Garg, efloraofindia, Shiny Rehel, Santhan P, Anurag sharma
Sharing more images
20210815_121401.jpg
20210815_121228.jpg
20210815_121422.jpg
20210815_121429.jpg

Sam Kuzhalanattu

Sep 1, 2021, 9:00:27 AM9/1/21
to J.M. Garg, efloraofindia, Shiny Rehel, Santhan P, Anurag sharma
Sharing more information and images:
It's petiole have only 01mm length
Leaf's under midrib is purple coloured
With kind regards, Sam.