Re: [indiantreepix:11004] A rich haul from kumara paravatha trek

raghu ananth

Apr 24, 2009, 8:36:21 AM4/24/09
to indian...@googlegroups.com
Sincere thanks to all,

Botanical name of Sl. No 6. - Spondias pinnata

Here is a good web link..

Indian Tree Pix link
Spondias mangifera (syn. S. pinnata, Mangifera Pinnata) ?

-Regards
 Raghu
Anacardiaceae Wild Mango, Malayan mombin  Seeds Tree Id confirmation : Spondias mangifera : 13May2008Raghu2 - indiantreepix | Google Groups Spondias pinnata id requested - indiantreepix | Google Groups

From: J.M. Garg <jmg...@gmail.com>
To: "Pravin Kawale" <kawale...@gmail.com>
Cc: "indiantreepix" <indian...@googlegroups.com>, "raghu ananth" <ragh...@yahoo.com>
Date: Thursday, April 23, 2009, 7:53 AM

Thanks, Pravin ji.
More details from Indiantreepix Database:
Sterculia Guttata  Sterculiaceae Dongari Badam & Pachpala in Marathi, Kukkar or Goldhar in December 2007 in the Boravili National Park, Mumbai; Sterculia Guttata seeds - indiantreepix | Google Groups http://groups.google.co.in/group/indiantreepix/browse_thread/thread/bae6884bf8f2db9a Tree id needed please? - indiantreepix | Google Groups

2009/4/22 Pravin Kawale <kawale...@gmail.com>
Hi,
Sr.no. 9 is a
Sterculia gutata
Marathi name is Kokaru
Thanks

--
With regards,
J.M.Garg
"We often ignore the beauty around us"

Own a website.Get an unlimited package.Pay next to nothing.* Click here!.