Maghe Sankranti

Saroj Kasaju

Jan 14, 2021, 12:13:56 AMJan 14
to efloraindia, J.M. Garg

Dear Members,

Today is Maghe Sankranti/ Maghi in Nepal ! We celebrate this festival countrywide and a national holiday.
Speciality is we eat different  varieties of Yam, Taro and Sweet Potato plus Ghee, Chaku ( refined Gud) , laddu prepared of Chaku and black sesame seeds and white sugar and white sesame seeds. And some community eat wild boar (domesticated  not common pork) dishes.

Happy Maghe Sankranti to all!

Maghi
Thank you.

Saroj Kasaju

J.M. Garg

Jan 14, 2021, 12:18:51 AMJan 14
to Saroj Kasaju, efloraindia
Happy makar sankranti to you, Saroj ji and to all the members of efi family.

--
With regards,
J. M. Garg

Saroj Kasaju

Jan 14, 2021, 12:22:33 AMJan 14
to J.M. Garg, efloraindia

Thank you Mr. Garg !

Saroj Kasaju

Mahadeswara

Jan 14, 2021, 7:14:37 AMJan 14
to efloraofindia
Thanks Saroj ji &  Garg ji.   I reciprocate in wishing you and all the members of the group a happy Makara Sankranti, the festival of Harvest.

Saroj Kasaju

Jan 14, 2021, 12:24:51 PMJan 14
to efloraindia
Thank you Mahadeswara JI ! Wish you same !
Thank you.

Saroj Kasaju