Fwd: Odia name of Clematis zeylanica (L.) Poir. ... syn. Naravelia zeylanica (L.) DC.

Dinesh Valke

Oct 31, 2023, 9:03:20 AM10/31/23
to efloraofindia, Kumar Prabhat Das
Okay, thanks very very much, Prabhat ji, for help with the Odia names for this plant.

Strangely, all the languages listed below, though having similar names, their meanings are different.
Bengali (ছাগল বাটি chagala bati)
Assamese (চাগল লতি chagal lati)
Odia (ଚଂଗୁଲ ବତୀ changul bati)

I will add the Odia names: ଚଂଗୁଲ ବତୀ changul bati and ଗଣମାରି ganamari in my notes shortly.

Regards.
Dinesh