[efloraofindia:35963] Vanda testacea

Rashida Atthar

May 25, 2010, 9:58:00 AM5/25/10
to indian...@googlegroups.com
The beautiful Vanda  testacea orchids seen at Kulgi WLS, Karnataka last week of April, '10.  The ID credit for this goes to Mr. Ravi bhat who is member of our group. Kindly validate.

regards,
Rashida.

Vanda testacea 2.JPG
Vanda testacea 3.JPG
Vanda testacea 4.JPG
Vanda testacea 5.JPG
Vanda testacea 6.JPG
Vanda testacea full.JPG

tanay bose

May 25, 2010, 10:17:55 AM5/25/10
to Rashida Atthar, indian...@googlegroups.com
A new species of Vanda for me!! Thanks for posting Rashida Ji
Tanay
--
Tanay Bose
+91(033) 25550676 (Resi)

Balkar Arya

May 25, 2010, 11:25:57 AM5/25/10
to tanay bose, Rashida Atthar, indian...@googlegroups.com
Thanks for the post of Nice pics Rashida Ji

Regards

--
Dr Balkar Singh
Arya P G College, Panipat

Rashida Atthar

May 25, 2010, 12:00:13 PM5/25/10
to Balkar Arya, tanay bose, indian...@googlegroups.com
Thanks for the appreciation Tanay ji and Dr. Balkar ji.

regards,
Rashida.

mani nair

May 25, 2010, 12:08:28 PM5/25/10
to Rashida Atthar, indian...@googlegroups.com
One of my friend has gifted this orchid to me.  Not yet flowered.  I have mounted it on a wood.  Lets hope it will flower soon.

REgards,
Mani.

Rashida Atthar

May 25, 2010, 12:10:14 PM5/25/10
to mani nair, indian...@googlegroups.com
Can you conform the ID Mani ji ? Thanks .

regards,
Rashida.

J.M. Garg

Jun 5, 2010, 9:24:42 AM6/5/10
to efloraofindia, Dr. Pankaj Kumar, navendu page, Shrikant Ingalhalikar

With regards,
J.M.Garg (jmg...@gmail.com)

Vanda testacea 2.JPG
Vanda testacea 3.JPG
Vanda testacea 4.JPG
Vanda testacea 5.JPG
Vanda testacea 6.JPG
Vanda testacea full.JPG

J.M. Garg

Jun 7, 2010, 8:44:19 AM6/7/10
to efloraofindia, Dr. Pankaj Kumar, navendu page, Shrikant Ingalhalikar
A reply:
"This is indeed Vanda testacea (Lindl.) Rchb.f.. Thanks for sharing. To your information amongst the list of experts I had provided from your group earlier, Ravee Bhat is one whom I missed, who incidently happens to be a good friend of mine too as stated about others and along with Navendu, Ravee also wont bluff. BTW he is not a botanist by profession.
Regards
Pankaj"