Non Branched Tree

Pudji Widodo

Aug 15, 2011, 8:43:36 PM8/15/11
to efloraofindia
Dear Friends,

A small tree, 6-8 m tall, 5-10 cm diam., without branches.  Flowers not seen.
Could you help me to ID this please.  Thank you.

Best Wishes,
Pudji Widodo
Faculty of Biology, Jenderal Soedirman University
PURWOKERTO 53122 INDONESIA
000_0012.JPG
000_0013.JPG

Mahadeswara

Aug 16, 2011, 12:08:00 AM8/16/11
to efloraofindia
Could this be an young plant of Aphanamixis polystachya? A guess.
>  000_0012.JPG
> 1131KViewDownload
>
>  000_0013.JPG
> 984KViewDownload

H S

Aug 16, 2011, 2:30:36 AM8/16/11
to Mahadeswara, efloraofindia
yes even i think in same direction... Aphanamixis polystachya

regards,
--
 - H.S.

A scientific man ought to have no wishes, no affections, - a mere heart of stone

Pudji Widodo

Aug 16, 2011, 7:18:04 PM8/16/11
to efloraofindia
Dear Mahadeswara and H.S.

Thank you for the ID, Happy Independence Day. We also celebrate our
66 Independence Day today 17 August 2011.

Best Wishes
Pudji Widodo
Fakultas Biologi Universitas Jenderal Soedirman
PURWOKERTO 53122 INDONESIA