444 ID wild plant

Sam Kuzhalanattu

May 22, 2023, 11:40:26 AM5/22/23
to efloraofindia
Please ID wild plant, kind regards, Sam.

Location: bloomed in The HIMALAYAS at Gulmarg Jammu & Kashmir INDIA

Altitude: 8620fsl

Flower date: 12APR2023, 06.45pm

Habitat: wild snowy misty grassland windy alpine

Plant habit: small shrub, erect obliquely, branches, weak angular purplish stem 05mm diameter, perennial

Height: 15cm

Leaves: alternate, odd bipinnate, leaflets single paired opposite elliptic acute leathery fleshy, size upto:04×1cm

Flower: terminal panicle inflorescence, clustered, size:05mm, pink, non fragrant

Fruit:

Seed:

Camera: CANON EOS1500D +FL10x
20230412184332_IMG_9865_resized.JPG
20230412184237_IMG_9856.JPG
20230412184233_IMG_9855.JPG
20230412184332_IMG_9865.JPG

Sam Kuzhalanattu

May 22, 2023, 11:43:52 AM5/22/23
to efloraofindia
Sharing more images
20230412184240_IMG_9857.JPG
20230412184317_IMG_9864.JPG
20230412184307_IMG_9862.JPG

Sam Kuzhalanattu

May 22, 2023, 11:45:27 AM5/22/23
to efloraofindia
Sharing more images
20230412184255_IMG_9858.JPG
20230412184257_IMG_9859.JPG
20230412184300_IMG_9860.JPG

Sam Kuzhalanattu

May 22, 2023, 11:46:23 AM5/22/23
to efloraofindia
Sharing an image
20230412185045_IMG_9897.JPG

Saroj Kasaju

May 22, 2023, 12:40:13 PM5/22/23
to indian...@googlegroups.com, Sam Kuzhalanattu, J.M. Garg
Corydalis diphylla Wall. !
Thank you.

Saroj Kasaju

Sam Kuzhalanattu

May 23, 2023, 12:13:12 AM5/23/23
to Saroj Kasaju, efloraofindia, J.M. Garg
Yes, it is Corydalis diphylla dear Saroj ji, thank you very much for ID my plant, with kind regards, Sam.

Saroj Kasaju

May 23, 2023, 2:13:56 AM5/23/23
to Sam Kuzhalanattu, efloraofindia, J.M. Garg
OK Sam !
Thank you.

Saroj Kasaju

J.M. Garg

May 25, 2023, 7:06:29 AM5/25/23
to Sam Kuzhalanattu, Saroj Kasaju, efloraofindia
--
With regards,
J.M.Garg

Saroj Kasaju

May 25, 2023, 8:19:23 AM5/25/23
to J.M. Garg, Sam Kuzhalanattu, efloraofindia

Thank you Mr. Garg !

Saroj Kasaju

Sam Kuzhalanattu

May 25, 2023, 9:58:56 AM5/25/23
to J.M. Garg, efloraofindia, Saroj Kasaju
Thank you very much for the ID confirmation of my plant and providing ID link.
With kind regards, Sam.

Sam Kuzhalanattu

May 27, 2023, 1:32:19 AM5/27/23
to J.M. Garg, efloraofindia, Saroj Kasaju
Sharing unopened flower images.
Location: Sonamarg
Date:13APR2023
20230413125741_IMG_0062.JPG
20230413125726_IMG_0060.JPG
20230413125628_IMG_0056.JPG

Sam Kuzhalanattu

May 27, 2023, 1:45:35 AM5/27/23
to J.M. Garg, efloraofindia, Saroj Kasaju
Sharing more images
20230413125838_IMG_0065.JPG
20230413125709_IMG_0059.JPG